fifteen.

minjoo

"ahn yujin!" i ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "what's wrong?" she asked while caressing my back. "chaewon! girl! library! smile!" i answered while cupping yujin's cheeks. 

"chaewon unnie smiled at a girl in the library," wonyoung appeared behind yujin and explained what i said. yujin suddenly whispered something to wonyoung and she nodded. 

"what's that?" i asked as i let go of yujin. "that's chaewon unnie's girl-" yujin covered wonyoung's mouth before she finished her sentence. 

they turned around and i tilted my head in confusion. "didn't they break up already?!" yujin whispered to wonyoung but i still could hear it. "but i still see chaewon unnie sneaking her out of their house!" wonyoung whispered back. 

"hey, that's kinda unfair! your cousin is allowed to date and we are not allowed to date? you said your whole family is strict-" yujin suddenly snapped so wonyoung covered her mouth. 

they faced me again and wonyoung already let go of yujin. "that girl" wonyoung raised her right index finger. "and chaewon unnie" she raised her left index finger next.

"they are…"

"close friends!" 

she said as she put both fingers close to each other. i nodded as i slowly understood the situation. "please don't tell chaewon unnie about this!" yujin said and ran away with wonyoung.

"why are you ignoring me?" i asked chaewon while furrowing my eyebrows. she began walking at a faster pace so i tried to catch up on her. 

"honey," i called her softly and poked her arm many times. she won't even look at me and keep acting like i'm not beside her. i know she hates it when i stare at her for too long so i'll do it to get her attention. 

"i hope you trip," i heard her whisper to herself. i looked in front of me and my shoe got stuck on one of the bricks which made me fall down. 

chaewon stopped her tracks but she didn't help me. "do you really hate me that much?" i asked her as i slowly stood up, removing the dirt on my uniform. 

"oh my god, chaewon! my knee, i think you should carry me" i said while looking on my left knee. "it's just a small scratch, you're a grown-up" she replied coldly and continued her way back to the dorm. 

"chaewon, it's starting to hurt," i told her while going up the stairs. i pouted when she didn't give any reaction. i was about to cling on her arm but she suddenly ran. 

i slowly followed her while limping in pain. i stood behind her and saw the girl from earlier. "hi, i am chaewon's girlfriend!" i interrupted their conversation to introduce myself. 

i extended my hand for a handshake but she looked at me in confusion. she looked at chaewon next and then brought back her gaze on me. 

chaewon did another karate chop on the top of my head and it is a lot harder than the last one. i crouched down in pain and covered the top of my head. 

"hey, you're so harsh" the girl said and hit chaewon's shoulder when i looked up at them. "she's the headache i was talking about!" chaewon exclaimed and pointed at me. 

i slowly stood up, still holding on the top of my head. "what's your name?" she asked me and i saw chaewon rolling her eyes. "m-minjoo…" i shyly responded. why is she so intimidating? but she's kinda cute so i'll let it pass.

"i'm heejin, chaewon's girlfriend"