seventeen.

chaewon

"everyone, let's be friends!" jiwoo patted my back and this new volleyball club member. her face is so annoying, i badly want to beat that shit up. "wow, robot to robot fight" yena said.

if i blink, i lose. i'll just straight up punch her if i ever did. "everyone, let's continue practicing!" jiwoo tried to lighten up the mood but nothing changed. "chaewon, stop that already" yena slapped my back which made me blink.

"you lose" hyunjin said and i just grabbed the collar of her shirt because i'll surely be in trouble if i punched her. "why do you always fight the new members every year?" yena complained and dragged me away from hyunjin.

"that setter wants to kiss me so bad" she said and jiwoo smacked her head, deserved. "you're so embarrassing, the first years are watching!" yena told me before letting go of my shirt.

"if eunbi unnie is here, you guys are surely outside this time" yena said and put her hands on her waist. i rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor, resting my back on the wall.

"you got into a fight?" minjoo asked curiously while we walked on the hallway. i didn't answer her so she waved her hand in front of my face. "who fought you?" she put her hand down and asked once again.

i suddenly noticed heejin and hyunjin walking from afar so i wrapped my arm on minjoo's shoulder and turned around so we won't pass by them. why is she with heejin?

"chaewon, our lockers are over there-" minjoo said and looked back. "let's just go there later," i told her and put down my arm. "oh okay" she immediately agreed.

"chaewon, look, it's your girlfriend!" minjoo suddenly stopped her tracks and pointed at heejin. i put her arm down and made her turn around again.

"just walk" i held her wrist and led the way. "are you avoiding her?" she asked. i'm avoiding hyunjin, not heejin! "i'm not," i simply answered and kept my poker face.

"yo chaewon!"

shit.

"chaewon, that girl is calling you!" minjoo told me and i sighed before turning around. "the fuck do you need?" i asked in annoyance and slowly clenched my fist.

"is that your girlfriend?" she asked and pointed at minjoo who's slightly hiding behind me. my girlfriend is literally standing beside you! "hey, i'm just asking, why are you getting angry?" she added and pointed on my fist.

"she's not my girlfriend" i answered and walked away, dragging minjoo with me. "is she the one who fought you?" minjoo asked again and i nodded so she would stop asking already.

"chaewon, she said you're a bad setter!" minjoo shouted as she barged inside our classroom. i stood up and approached her. "why did you go to their room?" i exclaimed and she froze on her spot.

"i just want to ask..." she said and looked down. i was about to walk out of the room but minjoo is blocking my way. "stop it, chaewon! she said she'll come here too" minjoo explained but i just dragged her along with me.

we met in front of the doors of our rooms so i immediately grabbed the collar of her uniform. i didn't even notice that minjoo got stuck between us until she talked.

"c-chaewon" she said and her face is so red. i moved a little to give her space. she managed to get out and stood behind me while tugging on my uniform again.

"bad setter" hyunjin told me and i was about to punch her but i saw heejin went out of their room which made me loosen my grip on hyunjin.

"kim chaewon, i'm sorry but i need to do this!"