Chapter 30.

I wait impatiently for Kacey to arrive. I'm more than excited to see her, and to spend some time with her that doesn't involve the kids. I love Abel and Sadie more than I can express, but it's nice to have some quality time with my girl. I watch as her dad's ratted truck pulls in, and I smile to myself as I watch them pile out of the truck. Kacey gets out last, and my eyes nearly bulge out of my skull. I smirk to myself as I see the redhead spot me, a smile spreading on her face. She looks gorgeous, and that dress is absolutely killing me.

I walk over to her and continue smirking before setting a hand on her waist and pulling her in. I give her a kiss, maybe letting it last longer than I should've. "You look incredible." I tell her as I smile down at her. I hear someone clear their throat and I look over to Noah.

"Where's my compliment and kiss?" he teases me before giving me a playful shove and hugging me. "Good seeing you, brother."

I chuckle, shaking my head. "You need to take me on a date first." I tell my brother-in-law. "Didn't bring the dog?"

Noah rolls his eyes, "Can't bring every bitch to every party." He says with a smirk. I look over to Jeff before shaking his hand.

"You look good, son." He tells me, "We're happy to have you back." I smile at the aging man, feeling at home and like I'm truly part of his family. "Make sure you enjoy tonight. That little girl of yours has us all wrapped around her finger. We're screwed."

I chuckle, knowing he's right. "I'm not looking forward to her growing." I admit, "Too many boys to get rid of."

Noah laughs, "Just like Kacey here. She'll learn from the best." Kacey chuckles, rolling her eyes as she playfully shoves her brother. "I need a beer, shall we?" and with that, we begin walking towards everyone.

---

The ceremony ends, and now it's time to drink and dance. Partying is one of SAMCRO's perks and hobbies; they really know how to do it properly. The night has just begun, and everyone is dancing, drinking or joking with each other. I walk towards the dancefloor, wanting to dance.

"May I?" I see Unser and smile, taking his hand as we begin to dance to the music. "You look beautiful tonight, Kacey!"

I smile at the retired cop, "Thank you, Wayne." I tell him as we begin to dance to the Fleetwood Mac song. "How're you feeling?" I ask him, knowing his illness is so up and down in terms of recovery. We continue swaying to the music, and Wayne begins to hum before answering my question.

The older man shrugs, "I'm still here, aren't I?" he says with a laugh and I chuckle, nodding. "How's Sadie? Abel adjusting nicely?"

I nod as we continue to dance, "Yeah, he's in love with her. He's already so protective and just wants to make sure she's happy all the time." I tell Wayne. "I'm proud of him."

Wayne smiles and I hear someone walking towards this. "Wayne, stop trying to steal my woman." Jax teases him. Wayne chuckles.

"Sorry, sorry." He says, "Take her, she's yours, but keep your guard up." He teases the blonde man. Wayne kisses my cheek and pats Jax's back. Jax smiles, replacing Wayne as the song continues.

"How about we skip out on the next dance and find something a bit more physical to do?" He suggests, a smirk growing on his face. Suddenly the song changes, and Jax can't help but laugh. "Maybe after this song. This song is our song." He says as he kisses me gently. I smile as the song plays and Jax begins to sing along to the lyrics. "Ain't no need to worry, ain't no use to cry 'cause I'll be coming home soon to keep you satisfied. You know I get so lonely that I feel like I can't go on, and it feels so good inside, baby, just to call you on the telephone."

"Oh baby, I love you. What more can I say? Oh, baby, I need you. I miss you more everyday. I woke up early this morning, and sun came shining down, and it found me wishin' and hopin', Mama, you could be around. Well, you know that I need you more than the air that I breathe, and I guess I'm just trying to tell you woman, oh what you mean to me."

We continue swaying to the music, and I feel Jax pull me in closer as he kisses me. "I love you, Kacey." I smile at the man and look into his blue eyes before kissing him once more. I feel Jax's lips on my bare shoulder, and I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach; knowing there's something we're both craving.

"Let's get out of here." And with that, Jax takes my hand and rushes me off the dance floor.

---

Gemma walks into the forest for a cigarette, lighting the smoke and inhaling the nicotine before blowing it out. She hears footsteps behind her, and she turns around, noticing a figure in the dark. The woman walks closer to Gemma, and Gemma looks at her in confusion, frustration and annoyance. "What are you doing here?" Gemma hisses at the doctor. Tara rolls her eyes.

"I was invited." She growls at the matriarch. "You gave Jax those letters, didn't you?" Gemma looks back at Tara, surprised that she knew.

"How'd you know I'd give him those letters?"

Tara chuckles, "Because I'm smarter than you, Gemma, and I know Jax better than you do. You're stupid to believe I wouldn't photocopy every letter and distribute them as needed. You can threaten me as much as you want, but the truth is out now, and you're going have to cover your ass before trying to come for me."

Gemma looks at the woman in shock, not knowing how to respond. This is it, this is where everything is going to go downhill. "You didn't."

Tara chuckles, "I did, and now it's just a matter of time before you come plummeting down from your highly respected position as matriarch. It'll be a shame when everyone finds out you and Clay were behind John's death, won't it?" and with that, she leaves Gemma alone in the darkness of the woods to think of how quickly her world is about to come crashing down...