Plans Ruined by Third Party Interference

Sargent Major Avery Johnson. He was seen as man, a soldier, a war hero. But for two separate wars, one not his own.

In one, he was presumed dead. A man with the bravery and courage to fight until his dying breath for the survival of humanity. Against an alien Covenant, with a full mind to exterminate the Human race. He was one of the few to survive the encounter and destruction of the First Halo ring. He was one of the many who died on the Arc, the last stand for the 'True' Covenant, before separate factions split apart to reform the 'New' Covenant. A man who led his troops with moral to fight against all odds, yet still come out on top to save the Galaxy from a Universal threat against all threats. The Threat of the Covenant, The Threat of the Flood, and the Threat of anchient technology used against all sentiant life.

He was a Hero who died doing his duty. A duty he shared with millions of heroes who died doing the same. A story he was more than proud of sharing.

Yet in this new life, this new war. He was a Legend, but in a Galaxy far, far away....

He was seen as a living legend, not just another War hero. A man who saved civilians from crossfire many times. A man who along side a Jedi and two troopers, paved the way for an invading army to liberate a planet of innocent civilians who were being starved and used as living shields against them. He was seen as a man who led a small squadron of Clones on a full assault charge against the Geonosians, to once again pave a way for reinforcements to destroy a shield generator and destroy the main Separatist droid factories on the planet. He was a man who survived one of the most deadliest and most destructive ship crashings in Republic History, crawled out after helping two Jedi out of the debris, while heavily injured to the point of near death. He was a man who defended Kamino in a heartbeat, the home place of the clones, until the very end after giving a sendoff personally to one of the many clones who wasn't even a soldier. He proved to every clone that even if a clone wasn't meant to be a soldier, he was still a soldier at heart. A fact that made every Clone in the entire Army look up to the Soldier, 99, as what true pride and courage was.

This new story of how Johnson was captured, taken along side Commander Tano, both of which were dumped on a back water planet to be hunted down by Trandotians. Only to come back, leading younglings and a Wookie to Hunt the Hunters and survive another day. Yet despite all this his first story was still told to this day. About how he awoke in the middle of nowhere and fought back against an entire brigade of Droids with three Jedi and two Clones. All with a simple Slug thrower.

There was something connected to all of these stories that No one had yet to notice. They all had a Jedi with him in all of these events.

Now a new story is upon the Legend once more. However, it will be THIS story that will separate it from the others. Where as he fought along side Jedi...

He will be fighting one in this story. In a world of Shadows and where Death lurks in every corner. This is the story of when The Sargent took on a traitor of the Republic.

This is a story that many clones also relate to, for many of them were affected before and after.

This is the Story, of the Battle of Umbara.

09-09-09-09-09-09-09-09-09-09

"Good lord, it's like those politicians don't take no for an answer." Johnson sighed as he entered the drop ship that had his platoon. All troopers inside stood at attention.

"General on deck!" Click shouted. He had been Johnson's right hand man on many of the missions they had taken since Geonosis. Even going so far as to be ranked Lieutenant by Captain Rex himself. The other troopers, Bug Trap, Pot Shot, Egg Head, Catcher, 3's, Barrage and Carl all stood, saluting.