🌻

Jungkook had been playing the role of a father since he was 21. Yes, a very early age. His ex wife and him thought that they were in love and being in a young age, infatuation is at its highest peak so they decided to marry.

After giving birth to sunmi and eunwoo, they'd fight so much that they got sick of each other. They soon realized that they didn't love each other, it was just attraction back then. Jungkook was so close to his kids that he couldn't imagine leaving them and to his ex wife, they were just burden who were born because of a "mistake".

So they divorced with the agreement of jungkook keeping the kids with him. As his kids, sunmi and eunwoo really love their father. He is so caring and so understanding and so fun loving, what they all dreamt of in a father.

But they just have one problem with him, his cold attitude towards his neighbors or may i say a particular neighbor, which they both LOVE to hangout with.

Kim taehyung

The man who loves his son and daughter like hell, areum and gyeong are the source of his life. His marriage was totally opposite of his father life, it was basically a forced marriage where his parents told him that if he would marry her then they would never interfere in his life. And taehyung did so. And he certainly knew about his late wife's disease.

After giving birth, she died. To be honest, taehyung did feel bad for her as she was very kind towards him but not that he won't move on for his kids.

On the occupation side, jungkook is a rich ceo of his own company, yes he doesn't have time but his personal assistant, park jimin always takes care of his kids, even though he is busy, he certainly find time to spend it with his kids

And fight with taehyung

Taehyung works under a fashion designing company whose boss is nothing but a perverted shit head who has eyes for taehyung. Taehyung kind of ignores him until and unless he won't bite. So, he's keeping it on the safe side for his kids

Don't start with how these two are each other's enemy. When taehyung shifted in jungkook's neighborhood, the ladies and all the other neighbors use to love him so much.

So to conclude, jungkook was jealous of his kindness and popularity so there's only one way to degrade it

Humiliate him, fight with him and embarrass him

And he does it to the extent that taehyung also hates him

But deep inside, jungkook does think taehyung is pretty, taehyung does think jungkook is hot, their hearts do flutter when every morning they wake up to get the letters and look at each other's faces.

Their hearts do think that they love each other. But being the dense dumbasses they are, they love to bicker with each other

But their kids are more smart than them and intellectuals.

The four are best friends but so fed up with their dads fighting and they certainly know that they both love each other but won't admit it by themsleves

So they need to do something

A plan to be precise

To get these thick brains know their love for each other