🌻

Get ready for some cute fluffy smut and please listen to the song <3

"I am just saying that.....you don't have to wait forever" taehyung said as he pulled jungkook by his t-shirt and attached their lips. They kissed each other for a while, it was just sweet and pure. The sugary taste of the other's lips lingering in jungkook's mouth as he disconnected their lips.

He looked at taehyung lovingly who was now under him and smiling.

"What are you looking at?" taehyung laughed

"You. Mine, mine, mine. You- mine. All mine" jungkook said possessively as he lifted taehyung's shirt up and started giving butterfly kisses over taehyung's soft tummy.

"This soft tummy is all mine, do you get that? Not even yours, mine" jungkook pouted as taehyung giggled at his possessiveness and nodded

"I am all yours" taehyung laughed when jungkook connected to his neck, sucking and littering hickeys over his milky skin.

Jungkook wanted their first to be soft, they can go rough anytime but for now he just wants to cherish their first time.

He lifted taehyung up and kept his hands over his ass and started walking towards his bedroom while still being connected to his neck, placing hickeys.

He gently placed taehyung on the bed and hovered over him and caressed his cheek while smiled at him

"If you don't feel comfortable just tell me to stop, okay baby?" jungkook asked sweetly as taehyung gave him a loving smile

"How will i feel uncomfortable in a thing which i wanted for so long?" taehyung said as he crossed his arms behind jungkook's neck as jungkook grinned before attaching their lips.

He roamed his hands all over his body and eventually reached his tent.

"Can i?" he asked hesitantly as taehyung panted

"You don't need to ask everything, honey. I am perfectly fine" he said as he pecked jungkook's lips

Jungkook nodded and started rubbing his clothed tent while looking at him, biting his lip, while giving soft moans.

"I love you, baby. Very much" he said as he took his and taehyung's pants off. 

Taehyung tried to hide his body as he was a bit embarrassed but jungkook took his hands and intertwined it with his and smiled at the blushing boy

"No need to be shy, baby. Everything about you is perfect, let me touch you, hmm?" jungkook asked sweetly as taehyung nodded.

He took his two fingers over to taehyung's mouth who quickly sucked on them, coating them with saliva as he looked at jungkook cutely who just smiled at him.

Jungkook looked at taehyung with asking eyes and taehyung quickly nodded, biting his lip, needy for his touch.

Jungkook slowly sank his fingers in taehyung's pink and puckered hole as taehyung gasped and held onto jungkook's shoulder

Jungkook took his hand and connected it with his free hand while kissed his knuckles. "It's okay baby" he said and started to thrust his fingers in taehyung, the pain turning to pleasure.

He fumbled with taehyung's shirt's button and opened it somehow while taehyung who was clutching the bed sheet took it off and helped jungkook take his off

Soon taehyung was prepped and jungkook coated his hardened member with whatever liquid he had on his fingers.

He caressed taehyung's cheek and looked at him with worry but it all went when taehyung's teary eyes turned into crescents and his smile widening, jungkook's heart fluttered.

"You know i love you?" he said as he slowly entered taehyung as taehyung rolled his eyes at the back because of the feeling.

"I-i...do, and know i-i love you too" he said as he pulled jungkook into a kiss who started to slowly thrust inside taehyung, his pain turning to pleasure as he moaned in the kiss.

Soon, jungkook hit his prostate as taehyung gasped

"M-more, kookie" he said as jungkook nodded and started to thrust a little faster, today, he focused on giving taehyung more pleasure rather than getting it. He wanted to show how much he loves him.

Taehyung groggily laughed when jungkook started to mumble "mine" again as he cupped jungkook's cheeks, both shaking because of the thrusts

"Yous honey, yours" he said as jungkook picked more pace trying to reach their highs.

Taehyung bit his lip as he closed his eyes, the last of the tears falling.

"K-ookie, 'bout- cum" he couldn't form a proper sentence but jungkook understood as he started to pump taehyung's dick who moaned louder at the feeling.

He tried to match their highs at the same time so he had to increase his speed a bit and rubbed taehyung's lips and looked at him lovingly

"I am coming too, baby" he said and soon, they both came. Jungkook inside taehyung, who rolled his eyes at the back because of the feeling and taehyung over his bare chest.

Jungkook connected their lips into a sweet kiss and it really showed taehyung how much jungkook loved him.

"I love you, honey"

"I love you, baby"

Jungkook cleaned taehyung with warm water soaked towel and taehyung smiled at jungkook who replied it back with the same energy. After jungkook cleaned himself up, taehyung quickly pulled jungkook and made him sleep on the bed as jungkook laughed as he scooped taehyung over his chest and taehyung hugged him tightly, no space between them.

"Let's sleep, love. My baby must be tired" jungkook said as he hugged taehyung's petite small waist as taehyung smiled and hummed

"I really love you, kookie"

"It's mutual, tae"