🌻

"You can take you time  but i wanted to say it for so long and now.......i can't wait" he said as he took a deep breath and started to speak again. Taehyung was feeling so nervous that he might vomit, but he'll need to keep himself together.

"I-"

"Dad?" The door opened catching both the males off guard.

"Why did you come at this time areum" jungkook mumbled to himself

"Yes areum?" taehyung asked, even though he was waiting for jungkook to say what he wanted to say but he needs to hear areum first

"I had a nightmare, dad" she started to cry as she hugged her bunny plushie. Taehyung was a little confused. Areum never ever loved the bunny softie, she never played with it, it was given to her by taehyung but she said she didn't like it. He decided to ask

"What is bunny doing with you? I thought you didn't like bunny?" he asked as the girl's cries turned to a sob and she looked at jungkook who was confused as fuck.

"I-it reminds me of jung-jungkook-ssi" she stuttered between her sobs as the two males widened their eyes and looked at each other. And to be honest, jungkook's heart melted.

"Why did jungkook-ssi reminds you of bunny?" taehyung asked and jungkook gulped when he heard taehyung calling him jungkook-ssi. Cause, damn it was hot

"Cause, he looks like a bunny" she said as she giggled while jungkook blushed.

"Even my kids call me that?! Why?!" Jungkook whined dramatically as areum and taehyung laughed. Jungkook smiled at the two who were laughing. He was so proud to make them laugh.

"So areum, why would you hug jungkook-ssi when you would have a bad nightmare" jungkook asked as he picked up areum and made her sit in his lap while removing her small hair from her forehead.

Taehyung looked so lovingly at them. It felt as if areum was jungkook's daughter and they were a complete family. A happy family.

"Cause areum thinks that jungkook-ssi is so strong so he can protect dad, gyeong and me from every bad" she said as the two males cooed.

"Would you protect me, gyeong and dad from bad people?" she asked sweetly, in a small tone as jungkook smiled at her

"Obviously, jungkook-ssi would protect taehyung, gyeong and areum from every bad" he said while he looked at taehyung who looked down while blushing and smiled.

"I am scared to back to my room, can i sleep here?" she said as taehyung nodded and jungkook got up from the bed.

"I shall go then" jungkook said and started to talk but a small hand held his bigger one, stopping him.

"I want you also to sleep with us" areum pouted as taehyung and jungkook widened their eyes

"I can't sleep with you, areum, but i promise i'll take you out to the mall tomorrow" jungkook said as he smiled and areum pouted but nodded.

Taehyung smiled at jungkook who returned it back and then taehyung and areum lied down, areum sleeping on taehyung's chest. Jungkook looked at the sight and his heart formed into a puddle. He couldn't help but kiss areum's cheeks and taehyung's forehead

"Goodnight, babies"