Chapter - 4 - Incompleteness

Character intro:

Sarala Murthy - A renowned classical singer. Amms of Nandhini, Abhimanyu and Harshad. Lost her husband and both her sons in car accident. Backbone of Sharadha. Can do anything for her friend.

Sharadha Reddy - A renowned classical singer. Best friend of Sarala known her since birth. Loves Nandhini a lot. But a very strict lady. Both Sarala and Sharadha are south Indian and a very famous singers on their time and till now. Left by her husband.

Lakshmi Murthy - Chachi of Nandhini, Abhimanyu and Harshad. Lost her husband in car accident. Respect her mother in laws a lot. A mother figure to the Murthy's.

--------------------------------
Nandhini's POV:

"Princess where is dadi and Amms?" Harsh bhaiya asked me. Oh yes how can I forget my both dadi's will go crazy after seeing their favourite boys. But the happiness in their eyes will be priceless.

"Yesterday they went to Durga maa temple they will be back anytime" Chachi answered bhai's question before me. Ufff...

Abhi - "Why Chachi maa didn't we say not to let them out anywhere, they are not in their 18's that they can climb those steps and"

"Oh hello my dear grand son what did you just say? Did you by any chance called me an old lady?" A angry voice interepted us. And now it will be fun.

"Sarala Murthy is still young dont you know that. I can climb the Everest. This small steps are nothing for me you young man. Understand."

"Then you was the one who cribbing while climb the steps saying "oh god in this old age why are making me to climb the steps" Mrs. Murthy" And we burst out laughing listening.

"Oh you please zip your mouth Sharadha Reddy" And I ran to Dadi to hug here just to stop by Sharu dadi.

"Nandhini didn't I say you not to run like this. What will everyone think hah. Tomorrow when you get married and do this infront of your in-laws what will they think" My eyes shot up to here.

" But Nandu was always loved by our Bab..." Amms was cut by Sharu dadi

"That's enough Sarala. Let's meet my lovely boys"

And Harsh bhai looked at me before getting blessings from both dadi's followed by Abhi bhaiya.

Dadi - " Go and freshen up we will meet in the dining hall for breakfast."

Dadi came near me and handed me a bag and left. But what's in that. When I opened it I was super happy it was the same red colour bangles that I was asking Chachi last evening. I know she loves me a lot and grins like a fool.

I silently Thanked god for giving me such a family. "And please make our family complete Krishna"

--------------------------------

Cabir - " I really don't want to come yah. Let's just stay for couple of days na. It's so nice here"

Alya - " Yes even I want to stay here" Mukti and Dhruv looked at each other

Manik - "Guys if you forgotten let me remind you we do have a audition at Mangalore. So we need to go but I promise you we will come for our vacation I promise." Everyone smiled at him.

Cabir - " Okay if you say soooo" And they loaded their luggage in the car. Alya was about to open the passenger seat door but Manik suddenly said.

" Cabir sit with me I wanted to discuss with you regarding tomorrow's audition" Alya left to sit behind with a sad look.

Cabir - "Manik what are you doing? Why are you doing this?"

Manik - "Cabir atleast not you. You know right that.."

Cabir - "Yes I know that you don't feel for her. I know that you accepted her proposal just because you don't want to hurt her with the rejection. I know you are not comfortable around Alya. And you are trying hard to make this work just for Fab 5 but still you feel incomplete, don't do this to yourself Manik. Don't take too much time. Just tell her that it will not work infact it never worked bro. It's good for both of you and for Fab 5 as well" He patted her back and left towards the car.

Manik - " You are right Cabir I am trying really hard but still I feel Incomplete" And left the place.

----------------------------------------

Spread Love. Stay positive.