Part - 19 - Her Happiness

Manik's POV:

Silence

A pin drop Silence

That's what prevailing in our table.

I decided that this time I am not going to give any justification.

Why should I ?

Actually always its me who tries to mend everything. So this time no I am not going to do anything.

"Buddy" Dhruv spoke this time. I raised my eyebrows.

"Seriously Manik now you are playing this ignoring game" this time it's Mukti.

"Mukti, why are you shouting at him now" Cabir said frowning

"Yes you will always support him only na"

" I am not supporting him. I am just saying why are you asking him only. You should ask Alya also right" Cabir said lightly pissed off. Dhruv and Mukti looked at her.

"Guys we decided to take-" she immediately stopped sensing my angry.

"I mean I asked Manik not to reveal it to you guys as I needed some time."

"Please complete it Alya" I said in most sarcastic way.

"He actually didn't accept he want you guys to know as well but I was stubborn soo" she trailed off with a tears. Seriously still this drama.

"It's ok Alya. Manik think about it" Mukti said.

Before I could say anything in my angry a beautiful voice interepted me.

"Manik" I turned around with a smile and greeted the person cheerfully.

"Nandhini"

"Come join us." I ignored all 4 curious eyes on us.

"No that's ok. I just came here to give this to you" she handed over the box to me I looked at her and gave her a big smile.

"Hello to you too Nandhini. Even we are here you should greet us as well" Cabir stood up and came and stood near me. She looked at him and passed him a smile.

"Hi Cabir... Hi guys" she turned and greeted the rest.

"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you guys. I ca--"

"But guess what you interrupted us" Alya said in a angry tone. Her face immediately fell.

"I am so sorry Alya. Sorry guys. You continue I will leave"

"Arey Nandhini. No no Alya was kidding. Please come and join us." Dhruv said sweetly.

"No I am not" came Alya's sharp voice.

"Alyaaa" I shouted at her.

"Thanks Dhruv. But you see bhai is waiting for me so I have to go" she said and turned towards me and mouthed a Enjoy and immediately left the place. I smiled like a fool.

"Manik what's going on?" I turned and looked at a fuming Alya

I rolled my eyes and left the place immediately taking my bag and my food which Nandhini gave.

---------------------------------------------------------

Nandhini's POV:

"See I told you. I will make an awesome plan" I said munching my lunch

"If Avni bhabhi would have been here. She would also accompanied us but she can't till she gets married." I said very sadly looking at Navya.

"Yes now why are they delaying the marriage. I don't understand. Arey bride is ready, groom is ready, family is ready then why can't they fix the marriage yet."