Part - 18 - Confrontation

Manik's POV:

Wow the music workshop has been preponed but still this time the selection will be tough this is what Abhi sir said during the dinner at Nandhini place. Wow the food was so yummy.

I entered my floor whistling around and opened my apartment door with my keys only to welcome by ever so silent Fab 5. Cabir was lying in the sofa upside down. Dhruv was on his guitar and a fuming Alya with a irritated Mukti.

"Guysss wha---"

"Manikkk" Cabir fell down from the sofa and started his drama

"Please give me the pizza I am dying out hungry" Suddenly guilty started building inside me.

Shit

I was suppose to have my dinner with Cabir, but I totally forgot. I rushed to Cabir and said

"Sorry Cabir it totally slipped out of my mind. Here eat this" I gave him the food that I literally begged Nandhini to give me the food for my mid night snack.

"Yes Cabir. Now a days his mind is not at all here" Alya said in a taunting tone.

"Excuse me" I said looked up at Alya.

"Where were you Manik?" Alya asked me with an irritated tone. I rolled my eyes and said

" In Harshad place"

"But why Manik? We were waiting for you?" Mukti said in an annoyed tone.

"Mukti how will I know that you guys are waiting for me say. I went to meet Harshad-"

"For that you need to keep your phone on Manik. And is it Harshad or that bloody Nandhini"

"Alyaa mind your words. Don't forgot that she is my friends sister"

"And you don't forget that you have a girlfriend Manik" I chuckled.

"Girlfriend? Me? Really Alya you are saying this" Everyone stood up and Alya turned her face.

"Guys what's going on" it's Cabir this time.

"Why don't you answer Alya? Cabir is asking"

"Manik I want to talk to you" she again said. No not today, I will end this in front of my friends as well

"Guys me and Alya are not together" I said after taking a deep breath.

"What?" I got a shocked response.

"Yes guys infact we were not together in this relationship. There was never a relationship apart from friendship. It's been almost 6 months I have been insisting her to think about it but she was asking some time but that only affected our friendship and 10 days ago we actually broke" all gave me a shocking looking.

"Guys I know we should have told you guys but"

"But what Manik? When are you going to let us know about this after a year or never. I thought there is no secrets between Fab 5 but.. Anyway I am leaving I had enough" Mukti said and started to leave the place.

"But Mukti listen-"

"I will go behind her" even dhruv left not meeting my eyes. I looked and glared at Alya

Why she is standing like this, isn't she the one who asked time to reveal this to our friends. Didn't I told her zillion times to reveal it to our friend. I thought she can't be selfish all the time but again and again she is making me regret.

But not anymore

"It's all because of you Alya"

"But Ma-"