Part - 15 Brotherzone

Nandhini's POV:

Where are you my drama queen, You are needed her. Why can't she come when I needed her the most.

It's been half an hour Manik and Harsh bhaiya left to the terrace to have their little talk. First Bhai was shocked he didn't expect Manik and to give double shock the rest of the four people were also present. And once they entered Manik and Bhaiya left for mending their friendship and I being the nice host have to sit with these four people with the awkward silence. My thoughts was broken by a bell sound. I jumped up from my seat and clapped my hands with a huge grin and said,

"Finally"

The four people I mean Fab 4 looked at me weirdly but I gave them a small smile and opened the door and jumped on Navya. We both came in and she was busy glaring the people who is sitting in the living room.

Her glaring session was halted by a huge laugh in which she lost her sense. Lucky bhaiya.

I turned and looked at both Manik and Bhaiya who were laughing and entering the living room. I was content to see my bhaiya happy. Bhaiya looked at me and gave me a huge smile. He came and held my hand.

"Thank you princess" I smiled and showed my eyes. He looked beside me and saw Navya standing next to me.

"When did you came? And how did you came?"

"Just few minutes ago. Mamu dropped me" Navya said shyly. I giggled at her condition. She glared at me and Harsh bhaiya nodded his head in disbelief with a chuckle.

"Ermm Harshad, when is Abhi sir coming. We wanted to meet him as well" Manik asked bhai breaking our silly act.

"Yeah he will be here in few minutes till then come I will formally introduce you guys" Harsh bhai held my shoulder and said " So this beautiful baby girl standing next to me is my life and heartbeat of our family Nandhini Murthy my little princess" he said in a high voice which held proud I smiled at him.

"And princess this is Manik Malhotra, my first ever friend in Space" he said pointing at Manik.

"Hello Miss.Murthy" he said playfully

"Hello Mr. Malhotra" I said and gave him a tight smile.

"And this are Manik friends, Cabir, Alya, Mukti and Dhruv" before I could greet them. Cabir said

"Come yay, Harshad aren't we your friends and Nandhini we sorry for yesterday." Bit straight, I thought and nodded with a smile.

"Yes and now we are anyway not going to play prank atleast now accept our apologies man" Mukti said and why is she looking at my bhai like that.

I turned and looked at bhaiya who was looking at Manik, who returned with a smile. Harsh bhai turned and give a smile to the four of them and nodded his head and said yes.

"Yes I knew it." Out of no where Mukti hugged bhaiya. Now he is gone, he looked at the person beside me with a horrified expression and immediately freed himself. I didn't even looked beside because I know Navya must be emitted smoke from her ears. I giggled to myself, as good sister I have to save my bhai from Navya's warmth so I said to Bhai "Introduce her"

"Oh yes and guys she is-" He was interpreted by Abhi bhaiya. I ran up to him and screamed "Abhi bhaiiiii" and hugged him tightly he laughed out loud.

"Princess, I told you not to run. Didn't I " he asked me like a strict teacher. I bit my tongue and whispered sorry.

"And you just met me today afternoon so it's been hardly hours" he chuckled

"So what can't I miss you?? Haww bhai don't tell me you didn't miss me" I widened my eyes dramatically. He gave me a light smach on my head and said "My drama queen. Come"
He looked at Fab 5 and looked at harsh bhai waiting for his answer. In mean time Navya came and gave him water.