Part - 14 - Favour

Nandhini's POV:

"Ha chachi ma, even yesterday I had milk. You know Abhi bhai emotionally blackmailed me. He is so bad I am telling you" I poured while talking to my lovely lady.

"Then what else he will do if you act like a kid" she said taunting me. Nobody loves me only. Alright now it's time to divert the topic.

"Chachi ma, are Amms and dadi taking their medicine on time. Today morning when I spoke to Dadi I felt like she is not well" I am really concerned when she spoke to me today morning but as usual she didn't say anything.

"Nandu, actually she is missing you so much from the time you left to Mumbai that's the reason kanna. She will be alright in few days"

"Chachi ma, even I am missing you all" now I am feeling very low.

"But I don't miss you at all" she said and I whined immediately

"Chachiii"

"What chachi? You are not even letting us to miss you. Always calling us and talking to us like you are our boyfriend. I don't even know how come amma is missing you" she said dramatically and I giggled. This how she is. She can't even bear,me being sad. We chatted for few minutes and I left to kitchen to make dinner. After all we have guest today. I made my way to Harsh bhai room after completing my work.

When I entered the room I couldn't able to find him. Now where he is. Oh yeah balcony.

"Harsh Bhai" I called him to bring him out of his thought process.

"Princess, come sit here" he patted the seat next to him. I gladly took the seat and gave him the juice that I have prepared for him.

"Thank you princess" He gave me a faint smile. I know what exactly bothers him. Come on I am his sister.
I held his hand and said

"What happened bhaiya? You seems to be distributed. Is it anything bothering you"

Harsh -"What are you saying? What will bother me say?" I smiled at him

"Come bhaiya. You forgot our pact not fair" Yes in childhood we had a pact that when ever anyone is feeling low they should share with the other.

Harsh bahi heaved a sigh "Princess it's just that I" I waited for him

"I don't know princess. I feel very low today you know yesterday you got hurt because of me and then Abhi bhai was angry at me and he was blaming himself for not protecting you and I think he thinks he failed as a brother to teach me morals. I was just"

"Bhaiya, first of all it's not because of you i got hurt and come on now I am getting bored now discussing about that topic again and again" I said playfully for which he chuckled.

"Secondly did Abhi bhai said to you that he failed as a brother to teach not to hurt others say" he nodded his head in No

" No na. So why are you thinking like that. You apologized to Abhi bhaiya and you assured him it will not happen again so leave that na. You know right me and Abhi bhaiya are proud of you" He again nodded and patted my forehead.

"You know princess, you are just like our mamma. And me and bhaiya are so proud of you" He smiled and I returned him the same.

"Is that all Bhai" I asked him

"Hah?" he questioned me

"Don't you think, you have more to say " I raised my eyebrow

He smiled and continued "Yes princess. I broke my friendship with Manik" he said with a low tone. I waited for him to complete.