Part 10 - Disastrous First day

Manik POV:

"God the Trustee is hot man" Mukti said with a dreamy look.

"I heard he will be our new guest lecture as well for management studies " Alya said with a expression of I know all

" Mukti did you like crushing on Harshad till now. Now suddenly this new trustee. What's happening" Cabir said in a teasing manner. I and dhruv chuckled at this.

" Yah now I have a crush on this trustee as well so what. It's not like I am in love. Infact they are not my types" Mukti said like she doesn't give a damn. To be honest yes. Mukti had a broken childhood when she was five her father and mother seperated and remarried. She was bought up by her grand parents. Dhruv lost her father at the age of 10 and shifted to New York with his mother to his grand parents house. Where as Alya is born and brought up in New York her parents are always behind money by not giving her a time thus making her rich spoil brat. Cabir was shifted to London when he was 8 his dad wanted to expand his business in London. And I was born and brought up in London.

It's very interesting story I meet Cabir when I was 11 at London airport when my dad wanted to shift from London to New York. Eventually we become friends a thick friends when we shared the same seat in plane. From there, there is no turning back a 9 years of strong friendships. In new york school I and Cabir meet Fab 3. I was a bit introvert but Cabir being Cabir made friends with these three. Me and Dhruv clicked off instantly as we both are an introvert. As time passed we became Fab 5 a strongest friends and my extended family.

" Buddy where are you lost" Dhruv bought me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing just thinking about something. Come on guys let's sleep. Tomorrow classes are restarting."

"Yes and tomorrow freshers will also come" Cabir and Mukti said mischievous.

" Don't even think about it. No pranks means no pranks. Now the rules are very strict as the new trustee came in he has strictly warned to expel the students who is practicing bulling, So mind it."

I left the place immediately. I hate when they play pranks. Yay it harmless but still I hate it.

---------------------------------------------

Nandhini POV:

"No means, No, A big No" I said strictly.

"But princess why? You are allowing Harsh. Then why not me?" Abhi bhai cribbed like a kid. While Harsh bhai gave proud smile like She loves me more look.

" Bhai. No one knows Harsh bhai as a owner of SS industries and trustee of SPACE. But every one knows that you are the face of SS industries and trustee of SPACE. I don't want anyone to know that I am trustees sister and be partial towards me. Please bhai"
I made a puppy face.

"Ok princess if you say so" he said with a sad smile. I gave a look to Harsh bhai and signalled him. In a second we started to tickle Abhi bhai who laughed loudly. But in a minute both of them teamed up against me and started to tickle me.

" No no no.. please enough.. I Can't breath" All of a sudden they stopped

" What happened princess you Alright." I stood up and took few breaths and started walking backwards. They looked worried.

" You guys can never win over me" I showed my tongue and ran over to my room to get ready before they could catch me.

"You little Angel" Harsh bhai shouted and followed me. But I am quick enough.

---------------------------------------------

SPACE:

" Sign here" Me and Navya signed in the form.