Chapter 5 - Family

Nandhini House:

" Bhaiya I don't want to drink anymore. You know right I hate this milk please" I whined like a child. But that's not in my hand I hate milk and that's period.

" But you have to drink because of two reason" this time it's Abhi bhaiya. Why everyone is bend on making me drink this milk.

" And what are the great reason" I asked them

Harsh : " No : 1 yesterday you had a headache and today.." I immediately cut him off

" Bhaiya I had please note that. But now I am fine"

" I know princess but today you were in garden from 5 o clock and apart from that you had a cold shower today morning. What if you get cold and what if you get headache again" Bhai said panicking.

"No No No it will hurt to much my baby so to avoid that you have to drink this hot tumeric milk" He continued.

" And the second reason" I looked at both of them

Both replied " Because our princess will always listen to her bhaiya s right" and they gave me a innocent smile. Before I could pounce on them.

" Right Pamper her like this. Just because of you two she is not listening to any of us" Dadi said as she took her seat in dinning.

I silently drank the milk in one go.

" Be slow my child you will choke" her concerned filled voice made me to broke in to a huge smile. She nodded her head in disbelief with a smile and wipe off the foam in my mouth with her saree.

" Oh ho family time with out me not fair" And here come my Amms

"My darling Amms without you our family time is always incomplete" Abhi bhaiya said and hugged her.

"It is" she replied and glared at Dadi.

Suddenly Harsh bhai shouted

"Chachiiii what a smell I am dying out of angry please bring us the breakfast please" I stood up and went to kitchen to help Chachi to bring out the dishes.

After a long one month we had our breakfast with lots of fun.

A perfect family time.

----------------------------------------

Manik POV:

"Manik bro I am telling you. You are taking the wrong route" This Cabir is again is eating my brain.

"Cabir The GPS will never be wrong" I said very much irritated.

Mukti - "Cabir why are irritating you Manik "

Alya - "Yes let him drive na"

" Manik listen to Cabir once. May be we should ask someone" Dhruv said this time. But I don't understand whats the need we have the freaking G Maps.

" Dhruv you are the one who is sensible here. Rest of them are just ugg I don't even know what to say" Cabir continued

"Maink listen to me I know the route more than you know. Remember mister you have been in India since one year, but I was born here and was bought up here till I was 7 also FYI I came to India for my vacation every year so just follow my instructions I know better"

" But you used to go to Delhi for your vacation right and this is Karnataka so GPS knows the better" I said

" Yes Manik is right " both Mukti and Alya shouted irritating Cabir more who made a very bad face and we laughed at his expense

" Ok Mr. Right please park the car in the left I am very much hungry after proving you that you are RIGHT. Now I wanted to eat" Cabir air coated right and again made face as we still continue to laugh.

The evening passed with the chill whether and a laughter session with my friends cum FAMILY.

-------------------------------------------

Spread Love. Stay Positive.