Part - 12 - Saviour

Manik's POV:

Expel. That word hit me hard. Oh god

"Sir you can't expel us like that" I heard Alya saying this. The nerve of this girl. I gritted my teeth and glared at her.

"Really miss. Then try me" I saw Abhi sir getting angry and said with a smirk.

"And most importantly. Watch your tone while talking with your teacher" He said again.

I tried to speak something but was cutted of by Mukti.

"Sir, cool down. I know you are looking hot when you are angry but sti--" Her flirting session was cutted of by a loud bang which made us jump on our place.

" ENOUGH" Abhi sir banged his hand on the table and passed her a disgusting look. I face palmed myself. Why can't she keep her mouth shut.

"This is ridiculous. This how you guys behave with all the teachers hah. I never knew this college have such students. I don't know how you guys where before but from now onwards throw away this joking and flirting. I want discipline in my college. For that I need to take actions so that it will be a good lesson for rest of the Student."

"Priya and Nandhini give us a written complaint and the actions will be take. And Mr. Harshad--"

"But sir let us explain ourself. We didn't do anything" Cabir said with a worried voice. Now what's the point on crying over spoil milk.

" Oh really, then what about the cctv camera's footage. But still explain yourself. I am giving you a chance" Abhi sir said calmly. God this man.

"Sir this bi---" Alya started off but one glare from Abhimanyu sir she gulped and

"Sir this girl proposed my boyfriend. How dare she" I shoot up to look at Alya and then my eyes directly landed on Nandhini who seemed to disinterested on her ranting.

"So you guys will bully her. Isn't? And you young man if someone will stand against your wrong deeds you will hurt that person right" he spitted fire in his eyes. I looked down.

"And Miss. You are here to study, to build your career not for boyfriend or to bully people" We didn't say anything.

"Alright then so Miss. Priya and Miss. Nandhini give us your written complaint" he turned towards Harshad.

" You Mr. Murthy. You are not here to involve in any fights. You are not goon for god sake you are student. So your punishment is to--" I immediately said

" Sir it's not his fault. Its me who--"

" Are you the trustee here?" I nodded my head in no

" Right so Mr. Murthy. You are not allowed to participate in the coming business paper presentation." I looked at Harshad with a horrified expression damn he is preparing for long time.

"But Sir--" me and Nandhini said at the same time and looked at each other. Her eyes held accusation.

"And Fab 5 this is the last warning, next time if I see any of you bulling any student no mercy will be shown directly I will expel you. And coming to your punishment you guys are not allowed to attend the upcoming Rajasthani music workshop which is going to held in Rajasthan this year." It feel like a bomb for me. My face instantly lost its color. Nandhini looked at me with confused face. Before I could speak.

"Sir, I agree whatever they did it's really too much. I am totally against it. But sir you can't snatch the opportunity from them. Harsh bhai worked day and night for the paper presentation and I am sure for these people as well the workshop should mean a lot. I am not saying not to give punishment but I am saying please don't be hard on them" I was shocked even my friends were. I never expected this. I mean she could have spoke for her brother but still she spoke for us as well.

"Again the same question Ms. Murthy. Who is the trustee here?" Abhimanyu sir raised his eyebrows controlling his smile.

"Sorry sir but please consider" she said with a puppy face. Aww how adorable.

"Complaint?" He asked

"I am sorry sir. I am not giving any complaint" she said in a low voice and hung her head low

"Alright Miss. Murthy and Miss. Priya?" he turned towards that girl who looked at Nandhini and she nodded no. Even she didn't complaint. Abhi sir heaved a sigh and said

"You are still naive and innocent Princess." He looked disappointed on Nandhini who was all ready to cry.

"But just because you both didn't complaint it's not like they are not going to get punishment. Mr. Murthy you are going to assist the junior management students for the upcoming paper presentation and Fab 5 you guys are going to assist your juniors on coming Rajasthan music workshop individually. Am I clear"

"But Sir--" I immediately cutted Alya and said

"Yes sir. Very clear. And thank you so much."

"Remember one thing if this continues next time then I will not wait for the victim to give any complaint. I will directly expel. Mind that" Abhimanyu sir said with a strict tone.

"I promise it will never happen" I said and he nodded and left saying to leave. Before he could go. Nandhini called him but he left without looking back. And that's it her eyes started flowing with tears. Ouch that hurts.

"Princess" Harshad took her in a hug

"Bhai... Bhai is upset I I" she started crying so much.

"No no no Please darling. He is not come let's get you to bhai " He took her along and left the place.

I turned and gave a hard glare to them and left the place dragging Alya along with me.

----------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell am I hearing Alya? What are you even thinking when you are doing that stupidity?And what's with this boyfriend now? Hah" I roared out of frustration enough is enough now.

"Manik she--"

" Stop it Alya just stop it. You know and I know there was never a like kind of relationship between us. For past 6 months I am saying this to you that it's not working and it's not working clearly but you were asking for time and last week I told you very clearly let's end it completely as it is affecting our friendship but no you said you still need time to reveal this to our friends. I accepted. But today what ever you did is not at all acceptable. Do you even know what would be the consequences of your that stupid act" I screamed loudly. Enough of this I can't take it anymore it's high time she needs to accept it. It's ruining everything.

"Manik why are you shouting at me? You didn't shout at that bitch Priya when she proposed you? You didn't shout at that Nandhini when she interrupted me. It's all because of her we landed in big trouble" I crunched my eyes. Is she even for real

" If she didn't come in between us that trustee wouldn't have involved in this. Just because she got hurt this much drama happened that bloody bit---"

"Alyaaaa" I shouted too loudly

"Are you even hearing what are you saying. Abhi sir clearly told us that he came to the spot when he saw you are shouting at Priya in CCTV. So don't put blame on others first try to accept your mistake. Secondly if not because of Nandhini we would have lost the chance of participating in the upcoming workshop or worst expel" I tried to explain her calmly but it came out in an accusing tone.

"And lastly don't even try to instigate Cabir and Mukti to do any pranks." And left the place banging the door.

--------------------------------------------------------

Spread love. Stay positive.