Part - 11 - What have I done

Hey guys please check my another work. It's a three shot on Manan
-------------------------------------------------------

Manik POV:

Shit

Shit

Shit

What have I done. Oh God.

When I reached Canteen. I saw a guy pushing Alya. I immediately rushed to her and held her. How dare he hurt my friend. I shouted on my top of my voice and marched towards him. Some one came in between without thinking I pushed the person so hardly and held the guys shirt, but soon I heard a loud voice followed by a girls voice calling

"Nandhini"

I turned to see a girl in the floor holding her forehead. Shit the girl I pushed. I left the boy and at the same time she turned towards me and I got the biggest shock of my life.

Angel

Oh my god.

She is here.

She is definitely her. Her name is Nandhini.

I repeated it " Nandhini"

I came out of my trance when I heard my name calling out loudly

Before I could react. I was awarded with a strong punch. When I looked at the person I was so shocked.

"Harshad" I whispered shockingly.

He held my blazer tightly and shouted "How dare you hah? How dare you?" He again came to punch me where Cabir and Dhruv stopped him.

Mukti shouted at Harshad "Have you gone mad Harshad leave Manik now. You are hitting you friend for this bi-"

She was cutted by Harshad with a even more loud voice "Don't you dare Mukti. Don't you even dare. I will forget you are a girl" She was taken a back.

I was boiling in angry how dare he speak to Mukti like that or is it because of his possessiveness and protectiveness towards her. Before I could say something. We heard a voice from the canteen entrance.

"What is going on here" We are done. It's our new trustee. He rushed inside when his gaze was stopped on Nandhini. He shouted which made me more shocked.

"Princess" and run towards her. Come on she got a beautiful name. Now why he is calling her with this endearment.

"What happened to you. Oh my god it's bleeding. And you Harsh, she is bleeding here and you are busy in fighting" He shouted on top of his office. What is happening here.

" But bh-- " Harshad was again cut off by our trustee

" Shut up. Go and get the damn first aid box now. Princess are you okay. Is it paining." He with a worried voice asked her.

Now i fully came back to my sense

Shit

She is hurt because of me.

I stepped forward but was stopped when Harshad came back running with a first aid box.

Sir ( Abhi ) started to clean her wound on the forehead. And dressed her wound. She is looking beautiful even with that bandage.

" Princess are you ok now. I am sorry I shouldn't have left you here,leaving you alone. Its all because of me" Harshad said while Sir glared at him.

"Harsh Bhai i am alright. Its not your fault. And abhi bhai stop glaring at him its an accident." Nandhini said

What Bhai!! I was happy and shocked at the same time. I turned to see my friends whose faces are now pale due to her sudden confession.

A girl who was next to her hugged her and said i am sorry. And gave nandhini water to drink.

"All of you in my cabin now" Abhimanyu sir said in a stern voice which made us gulp.

"Including you Mr. Harshad Murthy. Princess come let's go to sick bay" He said and holding nandhini hand and made her stand.

" Bhai, i am absolutely fine. I will also come to your cabin in a while sir, because I am also involved in this." She glared at me.

No no no please don't.

"Are you sure" He asked and she nodded her head with a beautiful smile.

" Please do the honours of taking care of our sister" Sir taunted Harshad. Suddenly I felt guilty. Its all because of my angry. She got hurt and now my friend is getting scolded by his own brother.

When sir left,she turned towards us and walked towards a girl. Now who is she. But i pity her,her condition is. Wait Wait i have seen her before. Oh she is the one who proposed me today. That means...

Oh my god that means. I turned and gave a deadly glare to cabir, mukti and Alya who hung their head low.

Freaking Shit.

"You don't deserve this" My gaze went towards her who is now cleaning the girl's face.

"Infact no girl deserve this kind of humiliation just because she is in love with some one. You loved him that's alright. But you didn't stand for yourself that not correct girl. If you would have raised your voice or given one tight slap for those people who tried to insulted you this wouldnt have happen"

" And lastly, that man doesn't deserve your love" She pointed towards me. A pang occured on my heart. No.

"A person who blinded with angry, and never think before he does some thing, will never respect your love. Go and change yourself." She smiled

She turned towards me and gave me a angry and disappointed look.

" Come Navya, Bhai come let's go" She said and moved towards the entrance.

I held Harshad hand and

"Harsha-" He jerked my hand and said pointing his finger to me.

"Don't Manik. I told you several times to warn your friends but you didn't listen. And today also i am 100% sure it's all happened because of these bloody...."

He gave a frustrated sigh and said "You and your so called friends stay away from me and especially my sister. Far away from my PRINCESS"

And immediately left.

I kicked the chair on my way and left to Trustee's Cabin.

------------------------------------------------

Nandhini's POV:

For past few minutes Abhi bhai is glaring at Harsh bhai. But why he is glaring at him now. Those people only bullied Priya. I understand Bhai shouldn't have punched that angry man. But still he knows about harsh bhai protectiveness towards me. My thoughts were interpret by a knock on the door.

I lifted my eyes to see those 5 people.

"Alright. Now everyone is here. Let's come straight to the point. Fab 5 or should I say Alya, Mukti and Cabir what ever you guys did is not acceptable. You know right you guys will be expelled for the act that you have done"

My eyes widened "Expel"

------------------------------------------------

Spread love. Stay positive.