Part - 22 - Secret Keeper

Nandhini's POV:

It's been half an hour we reached this restaurant. It's been half an hour that Manik is sitting opposite. It's been half an hour the poor waiter is standing in front of our table probably cursing us. It's been half an hour he is staring at the menu card.

I think Manik is feel in love with the menu card. I won't be suprised if he gets married to the menu card.

What??

Married to Menu card??

Why am I thinking like a stupid?

Abhi bhaiya says I am the intelligent one

I looked angrily at the person who is still staring at the menu card.

It's all because of him. My hungry is at peek that's the reason why I am thinking all stupid.

"Are you sure it's an South indian restaurant" I was brought by Manik who is looking at poor waiter who is in verge of crying.

"Manik what is your problem" I banged the table in hungry angry earning glances from the other customer.

Nandhini control. What's with your new habit of getting angry and all. You were never like this.

Again it's all because of this guy. He is bringing out the worst in me.

" Then what yaar.. they don't have options in vegetarian. It's just 3 to 4 opti---"

I controlled my angry and forwarded my hand towards him.

He looked at me confused, and raised his eyes brows.

I snatched the menu card from him.

"Nandhini I am telling you. You will definitely puke seeing the car--"

"Bhaiya ji, 1 plate mutton Biryani, 1 plate Chettinad chicken, 2 fish fry, chilly prawns and a chicken 65. And hah bring naan for Chettinad chicken.. Here take it Manik you order for yourself" I Handed over the card only to see his mouth hung low.

--------------------------------------------------------

Manik's POV:

What the... Is just happened here.

Nandhini is ordering the non vegetarian food that to like a Pro.

Literally she ordered non vegetarian.

What no Manik I think you are day dreaming.

When she handed over the card and asked to order for myself. I realised she actually ordered the food.

" Manik. Order it na. He is waiting for past half an hour"

I was still in shock" I think my hungry went out of that window after seeing you ordering" she made an irritated face.

"Listen Manik don't even think that I will share my food. Because I am not going to"

I cleared my tho and ordered the food quickly. The waiter literally run off the place. I turned to Nandhini and said

"Explain"

"What?"

"As for us I know aren't you an vegetarian even I didn't saw Harshad having non vegetarian"

"Yes I was a vegetarian years back but not anymore" I cringed my eyebrows before I could ask further. She leaned on the table and asked me to join her through a signal even I leaned in as if we are going to talk some national defence secret

"Actually no one knows that I eat meat. When I was 9 years old I sat beside my class mate in our lunch hour as Navya was absent. She offered me her lunch at first I was hesitant but when she said her mamma made a yummy soy curry I couldnt control." She said with a cute sad face. I want to pull her cheeks.