Part - 7 - Her Laughter is my Peace

Manik's POV:

It's almost Dusk.. I am just sitting and driving and I don't even know where I am going. It's been a hectic day. After the audition I left Fab 5 at the hotel and took the car for a drive. It's slightly drizzling now.

Today's Audition was good but again chances of getting through is very less infact I know there is no chance at all. The same problem here as well the local MLA's sons band was performing so it's pretty obvious that they will be selected. At times I really wonder why I even came to India. Persuing MBA in Space with a music as a extra curriculum is not easy. Infact Space is offers great chance for budding musician but it's gives preference for the music major students.

But I can't be selfish by taking music as majors. I have my dad's business to handle his hardwork. Even his dream is to see me a owner of MM industries. That's why I started my career main stream in business. Also one of the main reason for me to choose Space apart from being recognised by my surname is they are giving equal importance to main stream and extra criculam, We are lucky that they are allowing us for the musical workshop. What are we going to do now it's been a year since we are trying as band. Where ever we go either they want me to do a sole thing or they need a high influenced people. God why can't people see our talent dammit.

Suddenly it's started raining heavily.

"Yes this is what left" I angrily slammed my hand on the steering wheel.

I parked the car as it is not safe for me to drive now when I am new to this place while it's raining heavily. I opened the window slightly and closed my eyes leaning on my seat.

Thinking about all the happenings in my past one year. It's damn stressful. Dad was right he said the journey is going to be very tough but also he took a promise from me that I should never back out. That I should never give up. I will make him proud. But in all this I am losing myself. I don't even remember when I was in a peace. God please give me some peace atleast for sometimes.

My thoughts was broken when I heard a beautiful voice followed by a giggling sound. I tried to look around and saw a girl wearing a light yellow skirt and a blouse covered with a Dupatta(Half saree) enjoying herself in the rain. What is she doing in this deserted road.

She started to enjoy herself in the rain like a child and giggled to herself. Her laughter is so contiguous that it affected me as well. Unconsciously I stepped out of my car and went towards her. Her laughter sound is like melody to my ears. Suddenly out of no where fireflies started to glow exposing her angelic face. By God I was awestruck with her beauty. Her eyes shined like a star after seeing the fireflies. And the glow on her face can never be express. I was completely under her spell. Until it got broke when the sound of car starting reached my ears.

I came out of the trance looking around to see noone around me I immediately start to search of her, I looked down only to smile but where is she. Until it got me hard that she left in the car. I quickly started my car to chase the car in which she left. But I missed her already.

Shit

But I started smiling remembering her innocent face and her laughter that filled my heart.

That Laughter.

That Laughter is my Peace

------------------------------------------
Spread Love Stay positive