Part - 17 - You are Special

Nandhini's POV:

Oh god why he is so tall. I can't even catch him inspite of me running and him walking and is he deaf are something.

"Manikkkk" I held his hand and turned him with so much force. I kept my hands on my hips catching my breath.

After a while I looked at him to see him watching at me with all shocked expression, that's when I noticed a ear pods on his ear I with angry stood on my toes and pulled out his ear pods.

"Owww Nandhini. Why are you getting all violent on me" that's when I realised. Ayyo Krishna how can I behave like this that to with a person who I met like four days ago. I immediately handed over his ear pods

"I am extremely sorry Manik for my behaviour. I shouldn't have behaved like that" Oh god I hung my head down.

"It's ok girl, chill but why were you running a marathon. You should have called me na" Ayyo Krishna is he even serious. I opened my mouth in shock and glared at him.

"Seriously I was calling you and running after you from the first floor till this parking lot but you didn't even listen to me. Hah how could you even listen you were busy listening to god knows what" I said and folded my hands.

He chuckled and said "Ok Miss. Murthy, I am sorry and yeah I accept"

Hah??

"Accept what?"

"Arey your friendship" he said shrugging his shoulder.

"Really but I didn't came her for our friendship talk" His face immediately fell which made me to regret what I said. But suddenly his face light up and playfully said

"You are here to give me the yummy food you made right. I know, see I am very smart." Which made me giggle at his drama.

"Oh Mr. Smart. Neither friendship nor food for you but not a bad idea huh for my little thank you's"

"Thank you? For what"

"For stopping Harsh bhaiya from fighting with that guy and for the library speech as well" I smiled genuinely.

"Thank you so much"

"Miss Nandhini isn't eavesdropping bad? And secondly I liked my idea" I looked confused now what is he even talking about

"What? What idea"

"Hww you forgot? Arey my food.. Gratitude though food will be accepted" I giggled and said

"Done tomorrow lunch is on mine." I turned to leave but stopped by him

"Nandhini" I turned and raised my eyebrows.

"Learn to express yourself. Don't think that you will hurt others by expressing yourself noone will be hurt instead they will be happy that you are expressing yourself. Don't forget You are too special Nandhini"

With this he walked away leaving me shocked. Only question that raised in my head now is

How?

---------------------------------------------------------
Manik's POV:

"Cabir I am on my way mannnn. Will you stop irritating and let me drive. I am almost nearing our society park."

The only person in the whole world who can ask the same question again and again for past half hour is non other my irritating friend.

"Manik yaar I am hungry. Come soon "

"Cabir I will kill you if you say a word again. And yes I am going to disconnect the call"

"Yeah yeah I know now you will disconnect my call and then you will disconnect my friendship too I know" he started his rant again. I got irritated but suddenly one person who is sitting in a park got my attention.

Is it Nandhini.

I looked around

What is she doing her.

"Manikkkk are you even listening?"

"Cabir I will call you" i immediately disconnected the call and parked the cark and started towards her.

When I went near her she was writing something. I tried to peep in but I stopped no it's wrong.

"What's up Nandhini" I said cheerfully which made her jump on her place. She kept her hand near her heart.

"Haa Krishna!! Manik is this a way to call someone."

I sat next to her "Oh really then tell me How?" I teased her she glared at me. I ignored her glaring session and looked around.

"So finally you brother listened to my advice hah" I said proudly

"What? Are you serious? No. Actually I bribed Shekhar Kaka to let me be in the park for a hour. Harsh Bhaiya went to meet Abhi Bhaiya to help him in some project. So I took advantage of their absence"

I made a O face

"Ok how much you bribed Kaka for" I asked casually this is not good. I have to inform this to Harshad any how. What if something big happens in future because of her bribing game.

"Two glass of milk" She made a bad face.

"Hah?"

"Yes I promised Kaka, that I will have two glass of milk without uttering a word so he let me be in the garden. But I  will have one glass of milk only" Seriously a milk

"Isn't that a cheating" I asked her

"No it's being playing fair. Don't turn around immediately. Shekhar Kaka is hiding behind the tree which is behind my left corner" I smiled at kaka's concern for her

"Didn't I say You are Special"

She snapped her head and looked at me I suddenly asked "Any way what are you writing"

"Hah that's nothing" I raised my eyebrows.

"Ok fine I was just scribbling something" I snatched her book from her hand and turned a first page.

MAAN

was written in bold letters. Before I could turn another page the notebook was snatched away from me.

"Manik it's very bad habit to read someone's diary"

"But I wanted to know what's on it please" I made a puppy face, why am I behaving so differently with her. She chuckled looking at my face.

"Okkk it's nothing, I just write some lines, you know like-"

"Song?" I asked more curiously. She nodded her head.

"Wow Nandhini. Show me please" She looked uncomfortable.

"Ok but why are you here. You could have written in your room right" I diverted the topic immediately to make her little comfortable.

"Usually I like to spend some time in my garden at Mangalore and write so I thought to be here in this park". She smiled

"Anyway what are you doing here. Came to meet Bhaiya?" She asked innocently. I chuckled and said

"Oh hello madam. Are you guys the only one who lives in this society. Even I live here. In D block" I said in fake arrogant tone with a smile on my lips

"Hww, I thought to invite you for dinner but you are showing your attitude. Fine no dinner and no lunch for you" she immediately stood up. I blocked her way.

"Please please Nandhini. I was just joking yeah. Please don't seperate me and my love. I can't take it" I said dramatically. She laughed whole heartedly

"Oh lord. How much drama will you do. Come let's go"

I with a big smile followed her.

I don't know what's it is. But begin with her gives me the peace which I missed all these days.

---------------------------------------------------------

Spread love. Stay positive.