Part - 27 - Express yourself

Thank you for 1k vote on this FF.🙏🙏🙏💖💖

Nandhini's POV:

"Woooow yaar Nandhini. What what talent you still have? Please enlighten me" I was suddenly startled by a known voice. I immediately covered my notebook.

"Manikkk don't you think it's crime to peek in when a person is doing some thing" I mocked at him. He with a I don't care face jumped on the bean bag next to me and sat like he owns this place.

"You know I really love your balcony yeah. It gives me peace. Can I shift here please."he looked around with a peaceful smile and looked at me like a kid while saying the last line.

I chuckled at him and said. " Manik don't worry I will decorate your balcony as well. Speak off it do you even have a balcony." I said opening my booking and started doing what I was doing before this grown up child came.

"It's not about the place Nandu. It's about the companionship" He said inaudible with a look which I cant point out what exactly is that.

"Huh?"

"Nothing leave that and yes madam we do have a have a balcony. But not even in my dreams I am letting you inside my apartment" he said while my head snapped at him.

"Whyyyyy?" I asked him totally in a pissed of tone. Isn't it mean. I glared at him.

"What do you mean by why? Come on yeah, it's a bachelor house. You never know what you will find and where" he said and rested his leg on the table and leaned back.

"But I will definitely take you to my home in New York.You will come with me na" He asked me with a beautiful smile on his face.

"New York? Are you serious?" They will not even allow me to go to a class which is 12 KM's from here and he is taking about 12000 KM's" I whispered to myself

"It's 12530 KM's" I glared at him. He gave me a full teeth smile. I gave him a tight smile and asked

"And why are you here Mr. Geographic Manik Malhotra"

"Hww. You forgot it's Friday, official my day to eat dinner here."

"Really Manik but as for as I remember every day you are having your breakfast, lunch and dinner here only. I think you are right you should definitely shift here." With that I closed all my material and stood up.

"I will go inside and heat the food it almost time to bhaiya's return" I started walking but stopped when he held my hand. He gestured me to sit.

"You remember in the beginning of our meet I said you that your bhaiya's will be happy only if you express yourself right." I very well know what he is going to say I looked down and nodded my head.

"Then why are you restraining yourself Nandhini. Your drawings and designing is so good. If you go attend an professional class you will be able to make great designs. As far as I know you, you didn't even said to your brother's that you are interested in designing am I right" I nodded my head at him. It's true I love designing. Joining the extra criculam in school, I never knew that designing will became my passion in mere future but. I heaved a sigh.

"I can't Manik" I said with a small voice.

"Why??" He said with a same tone.

"I don't know but I just can't?"

"Seriously you don't know. Are you doesn't want other to know" I looked at him how this boy can read me so flawlessly.

"But I know why? It's just that you want to fulfill your mamma papa dream of becoming a successful business women, you wanted to fulfill your Maan's wish of becoming a singer. And trust me you are doing great in it and you will definitely fullfil their dreams and wishes." I wanted to defend that even I wanted the same.

"I know I know even you are happy with it and wanted the same but Nandhini what about your inner wish. You think that you will fail them if you follow your inner wish but the truth is they will feel that they failed you if you don't do want you actually wanted. I am not saying leave all this and just follow your passion but I am saying don't give up or ignore what you are actually passionate about" I looked at him with amusement he is right. Each and every word he said is correct. But still

"I can understand your dilemea. Think about it when you are calm ok" he said with a beautiful smile. I nodded my head with a small smile. We turned towards the door when we heard a calling bell. I run to open the door avoiding Manik's warning of to be careful with a loud chuckle seeing my child like excitment I think.

-------------------------------------------------------
Nandhini's POV:

"Where is this boy went? He will disappear when needed. Krishna please send him soon" I am pacing in the empty park like a cat. Everyone will be thinking that I am a stupid person who walking in this sunny day. It's all because of him what did he say "you will happy only when you express yourself" stupid Manik. Now i am confused. Why why me Krishna. Ayyo.

Suddenly I heard a small sound like someone is crying and talking at the same time. Should I got and check.

What if someone is hurt? I should definitely check what's happening. Before I could take a step I found a two people coming from the play area. Isn't locked in the day time. Are they any criminal? I think I should call security uncle.

"Please listen to me, you cannot do this to us. Please" I heard the person crying. It's sounds familiar.

"No this is the good for both of us. Let's just move on" I heard another person talking.

"No no no let's just sit and think what we can do about. Alright I will do what ever you want me to do but please don't do this to us." The first person said in a choked voice.

"No there is no us. It's me and you. Let's break it up here."

"But why?"

"Really for past 2 hours I am saying the same. It will not work out. I can't put my career in stake."

"Then what about me"

"Good bye" the first person left saying this leaving the second person to slide down on the ground and he started to cry harder.

I went towards the person sensing me the person turned towards me only to earn a gasp from me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Spread Love. Stay Positive.