Part - 8 - Lucky Me

Thank you so much guys for the votes. 
I am really happy on the response and love this story is getting. Once again thank you guys.

Spread love. Stay positive.
---------------------------------------------------------

Nandhini's POV:

Alright my head is spinning now seeing this crazy girl literally walking like a cat to and forth for the past half an hour since we return. And me simply sitting in my bed wrapped under a heavy blanket with this stupid money cap around my head which I hate the most.

" Everything is over now. All over. I am going to die. Oh Maa Durga what and all I dreamt about this life. I am just 18 now. I want to be the best singer along with Nandu. I want to make my parents proud. All of the that I wanted to marry Harsh. Wanted to have atleast 5 children. But now nothing will come true. What I will do now" This drama queen uggg

"Just stop pacing around Navya, I am feeling like I will faint watching you" I stood up from my blanket and throw away that money cap which this money forced me to wear it.

"Whaaat??" She screamed on top of her voice. I think the birds in my garden would have flied miles away because of her screaming.

She rushed to me immediately and said " You are going to faint? Then why are you standing? You should sit" She literally pushed me on my bed and ran to fetch some water for me

" This my End that's all. I am officially going to die. Harsh will surely kill me. Oh my god then he will go to jail na. Oh no the food will no be served on time there. And it will no taste good also what will I do now. It's better I will kill myself. That's good." I smiled on my crazy best friend. She rushed back to me forcefully making me to drink the water.

"Nandu take care of Harsh. Don't leave him alone are else he will became Devadas. If he became Devadas he will drink na" Her eyes widen and shook her head side ways "Chi chi chi I hate alcohol. I can't see my harsh like that any way I won't be there to see him as well but still I.."

" Naaavya Shetty. Shut up. Not a word more. Understand. Finger on your lips now" She immediately put her finger on her lips

" Why are you creating such a big drama hah?" She tried to speak but I cut her off showing my eyes

" Not a word. Can't you see I am fine. I don't have a cold neither I am having a breathing problem nor I have headache so chill"

" You want me to chill how can I chill if Harsh or Abhi bhai comes to know what you did they will kill me for sure. Leave them what if dadi comes to know about it then she won't even let you out of this mansion forget about going to Mumbai Miss. Murthy"

A wide smile came on my face. I am going to Mumbai to SPACE to fulfill my papa wish to became a independent girl. To fulfill my mamma wish to became a singer. To make my Maan's dream come true. Yes yesterday my Dadi and Amms agreed to send me with Bhaiya to Mumbai. I was so happy I literally hugged my dadi and obviously recieving glare for jumping around like a bunny. But who cares I know she loves me a lot more than anyone in this world. I couldn't sleep whole night. And today morning I was literally running around the home and informing everyone about my happiness. I dragged Navya with me in the evening to go to Devi Maa temple. And asusal I tied two thread around the tree one for me and another one for Maan and wished for the same to give the happiness that he deserves. Navya asked her same question.

" Why don't you wish for his come back Nandu"

"Navya, why will I wish for something that I know it will happen eventually. You know he will never break his promise. He promised me he will come back for me soon. So he will definitely come one day I trust him Navya more than my life"

We left the temple. I think I am being lucky day by day yesterday bhaiyas came, dadi agreed for my college and now this rain and on top of that our car broke down in middle of nowhere. I looked at Navya.

" Don't you even think that Nandu. Just sit. Kaka what happened?" While she was speaking to Kaka I silently opened the car and run a little away from the car. I know Navya hate to play in rain she will not come out of the car. And Kaka no he will not say a word to me because I am everyone favourite.

"Nandu. Come here right now. You know right I can't come out. Come here"

I laughed at her and shook my head showing her my tongue. She looked so funny as she glared at the sky when some rain drops fell on her face as she leaned her head outside.

I laughed loudly and started to sing just to irritate her and giggled seeing her cursing like a small child. When she gave I enjoyed the rain by spreading my arms oh god it's heaven. Suddenly out of no where fireflies came. I am the luckiest person in the world. Rain and fireflies at the same time i was so happy. A smile spread on my face remembering my Maan. I love you Maan. I started to enjoy to enjoy but stopped half heartedly hearings Navya warning on calling Dadi and the car is also started.

I came back of my thoughts by a clicking sound of a finger

"Hello madam, where are you lost drink this turmeric milk" Navya extended her hand with glass of milk making me crunch my nose.

" Navya why are you doing this I am fine see. *Sneeze*" Oh god. She looked at me with a angry eyes. I immediately drank the glass of milk with a tablet which she gave me.

" Navya" she turned her face

" Navya please. I am sorry I will play in rain again. I am so sorry Navya"

" Why don't you understand Nandu you are too precious for me. I can't see you hurt. Please don't do that again ok" she cupped my face. This why I love my best friend

"Do what" a voice interepted us.

"DADI! Bhaiya!" I looked at her with a wide eyes

While Navya muttered " Death confirmed"

------------------------------------------

Spread Love. Stay Positive.