Part - 25 - Maan's Hate

I really wanted to give regular updates but I think readers are loosing interest because of the slow phase of the story.

Sorry guys for disappointing but this story is very close to me. And it's a family oriented love story. I wanted to give more importance to each and every relationship.

If you wanted to read a fast phase stories you can check out my other two books.

Thank you so much for all the love and Support 🙏🙏

----------------------------------------------------------

Nandhini's Pov :

"Ok ok don't go all hyper. I just got selected for the workshop. And you are behaving like i have won some music award chechi maa." I chuckled at her over enthu. Yes I am very happy being selected for the workshop but she is actually screaming and praising me like i win some oscar award. My sweet chechi.

"Off course one day my daughter will win that too. You know I even prepared for my speech" she said proudly.

"One second. You prepared a speech. But for what chachi maa"

"Oh my innocent child, when will you receive award, you will give your thank you speech in which automatically you will tell them that it's all because of my mother i am here. Then they will call me na on stage that time i have to give speech. So now onwards i am preparing" i laughed out loud at her explanation.

"Haww nandu so you won't dedicate the award for me. Then what will happen to my speech. My practice and all is utter waste-"

" Hooh hold on my dear chachi maa. Nothing will go on waste, because my chachi maa will be receiving the award. Nandu promise. Okay" we both giggled. Suddenly i started to miss her warmth.

"I miss you chachi" i said in a low tone. Whereas i didn't hear anything for few minutes. I know she is controlling her emotions.

"Please come here na atleast for few days. Please chachi"

"I will come kanna. When you perform your first song in stage na. I will definitely come. And i miss you too kanna so much." I sniffed and chatted for few minutes.

"Oye madam, why are you looking all dull hah" Navya cane and dashed my shoulder with her.

"What happened princess. Is everything alright" Harsh bhai carresed my head.

"Nothing bhai just missing Mangalore" i don't want to stress bhaiya by telling them i miss amms dadi and chachi the most.

"Come let's go and take a walk in our society park. Your mood will change" Harsh bhai said and we three left for the park.

We silently walked beside each other i saw Navya stealing glances of Harsh bhai. I think she wants to talk to him about something. I looked around and smiled brightly.

"You guys walk around i will be there" i pointed out my regular place.

Harsh bhai looked and smiled at me.

I left the two and matched towards the place.

----------------------------------------------------------

Manik's POV:

Her voice is so mesmerizing and soulful but why there is a mixture of happiness and pain in the song.

Does she meant the each and every word or am I just imagining things.

"Booooo" i jumped from my place and placed my hand in my heart. I looked at the person who is laughing out loud .