Part - 34 - Tum Mile

Manik's POV:

I can't believe it why can't Alya keep her attitude on check. Thankfully the audition went well. My hopes of getting selected is high if in case the manager doesn't informs the selection team about Alya's attitude. This girl is creating unwanted drama everywhere. I wonder is this really Alya, she was never like this maybe this is the real Alya which I couldn't able to recognise before.

"Manik, where are you lost?" Cabir shook me out

"Hah, nowhere Cabir" I looked at my watch it's already past 7. Before i could say anything. I felt a hand encircling my arm. I looked beside to see alya looking at me.

"Manik its been so long that we spend time?" I removed her hand immediately, her expression changed but i didn't care much. Why is she still hanging on when she clearly know there was nothing between us ever.

"Alya"

"Isn't it guys it's been so long we all spend some time together so why not party tonight" Alya said looking at us

"Alya you forgot, last week only we were chilling and partying at Manik's and Cabir's place". Dhruv said looking at her confusingly.

"Oh come on Dhruv don't be a spoil sport. Infact we have a reason to celebrate, our audition went well. This time we are definitely going to crack, after all we are fab 5. They can't reject us" oh god she and her over confidence.

"Yeah right" i muttered to myself .

"Did you say some thing Manik?" It's Mukti this time. I sighed and nodded my head.

"Actually yes, we can't party tonight as me and cabir have some other plans. Sorry guys some other time." I apologise looking at Dhruv and Mukti.

"Plans without us?" Mukti raised her eyebrows. I felt guilt

"Sorry Mukti it's important?" I was shocked to hear cabir saying this. I thought he will join the rest.

"What's so important than us?? Is it that Nandhini?" I clenched my fist hearing Alya. I turned towards her and said

"Yes, you are right. We are going to her house for dinner. Do you mind?"I raised my voice.

" Did you see mukti? Didn't i told you that girl is no good. I so knew it? Manik just tell me one thing is it because of her you broke up with me" I cant beleive this seriously I let out a sarcastic laugh.

" I can't believe this. Are you serious now? I never knew Nandhini was there 8 months ago. You and I both know there was never us, i was telling the same for past 8 months but now you are dragging Nandhini in this. I never knew you were like this. Maybe I never recognised. But now i am getting to know you. All thanks to you." Nobody dared to interfere me because even they could feel whatever I am saying is right.

"Manik.. you are getting me ---"

"Enough Alya. Let's just stop here. It's better if you don't bring that topic ever, i really don't want our friendship to get ruined,and one more thing Alya, I am warning you for the last time, she is my friend's sister so watch what you are speaking" Alya looked at the rest three for support but got none.

Sensing the air get thick, Mukthi said"Alright guys let's cut it here, let's go and chill. Manik and cabir can't you both cancel the plan"

"No i cant and besides Abhi bh-- Abhimanyu sir invited me personally"

"Oh hoo the hottie is also there hah" mukti said and winked.

"Why can't we all go to Nandhini's house. I know she will definitely don't mind" I looked at cabir is he gone mad.