Part - 21 - Sneak out

Manik's POV:

I looked at her who was talking sweetly with the candy shop owner.

"Manik son. Are you ok?

"Yes maa. More than ok" my mother chuckled

"So who is that person? Who put some brains on my son" maa asked. Yes once she finished her talk I asked her to wait for few minutes and came a few steps from her and called my mother and talked to her. I apologised zillion times and my maa being maa didnt want my apology but only wanted to know how am I.

"Where is that person?"

"Right here in front of me" I said still in daze.

"Ohhh What's her name?"

"Nan-" I stopped suddenly

"Maaa. I never told you it's a girl."

"Oh really son" she laughed out loudly

"Go and enjoy with her. I will call you later and drive safely. Love you son and miss you"

"Love you too mom. Miss you a lot." Once I am done, I went close to her.

"So done with your candy shopping lady." She grinned and forwarded her hand

"What" I asked confusingly

"Ada give me your hand" I forwarded my hand she opened my palm and placed few candies. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"What? I thing this is the first time you did something correctly so this is your reward" she and the candy store girl giggled.

"Really?" I asked with a fake pissed off tone. She nodded her head and waved a bye to that girl and took the candies that she purchased.

"So you are not going to present her any"

"Who said? I am going to give her a gift. But I am confused what to get?" I scratched my neck.

"Will you help me" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"You don't mind?" She asked me innocently. I nodded her head in no suddenly her face brighten up.

"Come I have an idea" she said and started running, this girl..Harshad is going to kill me if he sees her running like she is running for a marathon.

"Nandhini wait" Everyone looked at us weirdly probably they thought that we had a fight.

I ran after her. She stopped near a beautiful store.

"Nandhini seriously for this you where running. You really wanted me to get punches from your bhaiya's"

"Manik shhh. Come let's go inside"

"Nandhini, my mom does have so much of dress. Infact she goes shopping every week, in New York"

"Yes she must have lots of dress but not this one" She stood in front of a huge session.

"What is this"

"Silk sarees" I looked at her weirdly

"Trust me, she will love this and I know your mom is a beautiful women. If she wears this she will look heavenly." She looked at those sarees with a dreamy look.

"You like silk sarees?" I asked her with a smile

"Come on yaa. I am a South indian" she said in are you a dumb tone.

"You know, Amms,dadi and Chachi use to go to Kanchipuram to buy silk sarees. I always accompany them. With them I also use to buy lots of sarees and half sarees."