Chapter - 6 - SPACE

Nandhini's POV:

I always love to cook especially for my bhaiya's. Abhi bhai always says that I inherited the cooking skill from Maa, he says maa will be proud of me. At times I wonder what would have been if that dreadful day wouldn't come in our life. We would have been an happy family by now. This home would have been filled with happiness and laughter. Why Maa? Why Appa? Why Thatha? Why chacha? ( grandfather) Why you left us?

As always no answer. A tear rolled down my eyes. I quickly wiped my tears and left to set the dinning table.

"Nandu Nandu, where are you?"

My drama queen is back

" Hold on hold on! Take a deep Breath My drama queen. When did you came from mysur? And why are you running like this?" I asked her while giving her a class of water.

After drinking it in a go " What do you mean by why am I running? I missed  my best friend.It's been two days I haven't seen you? " Started her ranting looking around searching for someone

" Soooo" I know this is the only chance to tease her.

" What so? I told you na I missed you so I came directly. I have not even went to my home. By the way where is everyone?" All the time she not even spared me a glance she is busy in roaming her eyes all around the hall, courtyard and stair case.

I clicked my fingers in front of her eyes to gain her attention.

" Oh hello madam! Don't even try hah? I know how much you missed me that you didn't even attended my call from yesterday. Now tell me why are you here?" I crossed my arms and let me tell you it's fun troubling your best friend.

"Oh madam this is my in laws house so I can come when ever I want"

I raised my eye brows at her and she
started to stammer " I I mean it's my Di's in-laws house so I can come when ever I want ms. Nandu"

" Oh really Ms. Navya Shetty"

"Yes Miss. Murthy" and we started laughing at our bickering.

"By the way the one who you are looking for is out with Amms, dadi and bhai. So you need to wait" I said and entered the Kitchen.

And heard her mumuring " I can wait for life time" and I smiled at my crazy best friend.

After an hour Dadi, Amms and harsh and Abhi bhai entered the house. And saw us in the courtyard. I stood up and went to kitchen to fetch some water

"Oh Navya. When did you returned from Mysur? And did Avni return?" I came and gave water to dadi and Amms.

" No Dadi, She will return after two days with Amma, as Nani's health is still not good." Said looking at the floor all the time. A few hours before she was waiting impatiently for their arrival and now she is going all shy and not even looking.

But I didnt fail to notice how Abhi bhaiya face fell after hearing Bhabhi's delayed arrival. Oh my poor brother.

" Oh Alright, I will talk to your mother" Dadi said

" And yes you have your dinner here and take some to home for your appa as well don't need to cook ok. Take rest my child." Amms said and dadi nodded and left to freshen up followed by Abhi bhaiya.

I went to Navya and gave her a glass and gesture her to go to my harsh bhai. She dramatically widen her eyes and nodded her head in no but I pushed her a little and went away giggling leaving the love birds alone as I know they need this time for each other.

------------------------------------

When I came back after sometimes to set the table Navya was giggling and Blushing at the same time. While Harsh bhai was smiling and talking to Navya. How I wish Avni bhabhi was here even Abhi bhai would be happy.

At the same time Chachi returned to home who went to attend our relative function. We all settled down for our dinner while happily chit chatting. After few minutes Abhi bhaiya started the main topic of discussion.

"Dadi, Amms what have you decided?"

Dadi and Amms both looked at each other and before they could say something

Harsh bhai said " Whatever you decide it will be final but please before taking the decision think 100 times because it's about princess"

"Yes it's about her life, her passion, her dream. It's about Amma's wish and appa's dream. Please consider" this time it was Abhi's bhai.

"But she is just 17 Abhi and also you know right we do have college's here and" Amms was cut of by Dadi

" But it's Not SPACE "

----------------------------------------

Spread Love. Stay Positive.