Death and lust

This is a story that i came up with, hope you all like it, please comment and give feedback..  

INTRODUCTION  

I have always been a tough girl and a little rough around the edges, but if you lived my life, you would be too.There are a lot of supernatural beings in this world that most people are oblivious to, but i can assure you demons and monsters are real, and if you are not careful, you might just end up as their meal or pet!

CHAPTER 1  

I was in a partying mood and I knew that Bistro's was a famous vampire spot. If you wanted to meet and attract a vampire, that surely was the place to be, so i put on my shortest tightest red dress and my only pair of red pumps cause vampires love nothing more than a pretty sexy woman that they could use as their "play thing." I was of average height, with long brown hair, green eyes and breast that could stab you in the eyes from a mile away, guess i got that from my mother i don't really know, anyway, I knew what vampires liked and i played the part pretty well.  

"Hello" a voiced called from across the bar, he was tall, handsome, thin and well dressed. "Hey" I replied in a sweet sultry tone. "What's your name miss if i may ask?" the stranger asked in a kind sexy voice " Nicole" I replied "hmm, Nicole.. A beautiful name for a beautiful lady, well my name is Dante and I am most pleased to meet you" "well Dante" I said " the pleasure is all mine." "Do you care for a drink?" he asked "why certainly" I said as i batted my eyelashes and twirled my hair. " How about we skip all the formalities and why don't you and I go outside and become more formal if you catch my drift?" I whispered into his ear as i gently stroked his arm. "Why certainly, its like you read my mind" Dante replied with a wide grin on his face."Follow me, this way" he said as he took my hand and led me out the back way.  

We were into the alley this time and each step we took led us deeper and deeper into the darkness. " Where are we going?" I asked with a hint of fright in my voice. " To hell" he replied, suddenly, his voice was not as kind and soothing as it was before, it was cold and harsh like winter. " I'm sorry to break it to you Nicole, but this is where you die" he chuckled. 'What! no! you are only supposed to drink from me" I said, " I come to this bar often just to pick up a vampire, then all we do is have sex and you drink from me, you are not supposed to kill me!" I said as tears streamed down my face.