page 33

Then I heard her voice, what was she doing here? I thought she did not love me, I thought she did not want me? Why was she rescuig me? I was confused. Then I heard her say I was the love of her life, all kinds of emotions flew threw me, the number one was happiness.

Maya's p.o.v.

"Okay, I surrender," I said as I made my way over to linx. "Linx just promise me you won't hurt him" I said as I knelt on the floor.

"Call me linclon, Linx is for strangers," he snickered.

"What, Maya No! do not do this!" Tristan exclaimed.

"I love you Tristan Bailey. I love you, flaws and all, I love you even though you are a vampire and even when you act crazy and jealous." It was nice meeting you. " I expressed honestly.

"I love you to Maya." he replied.

when Linx bent down to restrain me, i put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the silver coins Danny gave me and shoved it into his mouth, I heard him bellow in pain.

I picked up Tristan and carried him outside." Here, drink from me, Tris. Drink!" I demanded.

"There's no guarantee I will stop, I have lost a lot of blood, and I made drain you dry."

"I love you and I trust you, go ahead." I uttered in fright.

Tristan began drinking from me, slurping my blood into his mouth, down his throat, I felt a wave of ecstacy surge through me as this was turning me on, but this feeling started to disappear. I was feeling weak, Tristan was draining me.

"Tris stop!" I shouted trying to push him away.

"Oops" he said as he raised his head from my neck.

"I'm sorry darling. Please forgive me."

"Here drink my blood, it wll sustain you, he then bit his wrist and I drank from him.

"Tristan, how is it possible that I can drink from you and you can sense my emotions and feelings and hear my voice clearly amongst the rest but Lin--- uh your father cannot."

"I do not know, it's probably the love that I have for you, my father is incapable of loving anyone but himself" he said with disdain.

"You know my father killed my mother to be with your mother" he said emotionless."He got tired of her and wanted something new, so he killed her and then turned your mother. It's amazing I never picked up on the resemblance with you two. Perhaps I hated Gloria so much that I never really looked at her." he stated.