page 12

I tried chasing them down, but they were too fast for me, even with my super speed, they still out ran me. Shit, fuck, I'm in a heap on mess now, I thought to myself. The only option was to go home and pack clothes and probably leave town.

Tristan p.o.v

"Everything is going according to plan" I said to myself as I saw the sheer panic smothered across her face, as I watched her from the woods. Soon she will come seek refuge from me and I will get what I want from her."Wow this was too easy" I said as I laughed out loud.

Maya p.o.v.

I was home now, panicked and frightened, I knew that vamps could easily find me if they wanted to, and I knew that they wanted to. So I took a quick shower and,threw on a pink tank top and jeans with a pair of sneakers, brushed my hair, packed some clothes in a small duffel bag and made my way out the door. Before I knew it I was being chased by four vampires in the parking lot, they were fast, so i decided to take a stand.

"Come with us dear, we won't hurt you....... much" I heard a voice snickered. It was a slender man of average height with black hair and blue eyes.

I calculated my strategy in my head as to which one t attack first, so i decided on the slender vampires first followed by the muscular ones.

"Come get me you pieces of shit!" I shouted. Suddenly they lunged at me, but I was prepared. My fangs popped out as I grabbed the first slender vampire by his throat and lunged my teeth into his neck and drained him.

"Holy shit!" I heard another vampire exclaim, she's a vampire.

"Yes and I will kill you all" I screamed in a blood thirsty tone.

I then darted across and made my way to my second victim, where i pulled out my stake and rammed it through his chest and stabbed his black non beating heart. When i looked around the other two vampires had disappeared, which made me frightened. i began to wonder, now that they know i have vampire qualities, how soon will they be after me. I panicked. I guess I'll go see Tristan, maybe he have some answers, maybe he is the one behind all this, I thought to myself, because this weirdness only happened after I met him.