page 2

"Oh I can assure you, I will have sex with you, then i will drink from you till I suck you dry" Dante said in the most sinister manner. "Bimbos should really stay away from us, especially when they are pretty and stupid as you are, you really should be more careful with the men you pick up" he retorted. Then he flung me to the ground and I felt my head crack open. Then he started going wild, his eyes crazed with the smell of my blood his fangs shot out and he began kicking and hitting me, and i could see that he got more and more excited as he was clearly enjoying hurting me. "You like that ?" he said with a huge grin on his face. When i got fed up the damsel in distress act with all the fake tears, fake sobs and fake cries for help, I simply pushed him off of me and said "my turn" He stumbled to his feet, his face wild with both confusion and anger, "who are you? or better yet I should ask what are you?" he said in a hostile tone "because you obviously have human DNA." I simply replied" I am the bimbo that's going to kill you. You dead piece of trash."

He smiled and said "come on little girl, hit me with your best shot" and laughed so hard that it echoed through the alleyways. He then disappeared into the darkness and chuckled "Can you see me now? What about now?And Now? You stupid silly girl, I am over five hundred years old, you are no match for me, I will snap you like a twig and drink from your limbs." Dante, can you see me now?" I said as i disappeared and moved silently and swiftly behind him. "How did you that?" he said with a hint of fright in his voice. "No more small talk, this is the part where you die" I whispered. "Wait. Nicole wait don't kill me, we can come to an agreement." "Ha, I think not, and by the way my name is not Nicole, its Maya" I retorted, and right then and there, I snapped his head off with my hands and tore him limb from limb.

After that whole bloody messy scenario I went home, ran a bath and just sat in there for as long as I could remember. I ran my hand over the spot where my head had split open and it was beginning to heal. It was then I began having the flashbacks of my past, this was something i dreaded, as my past was something I did not like to remember. My flashbacks started with me as a child two or three years I think, and I was sick, really sick, and my mother did not know what to do to save me, I remember her crying over my bed and saying how much she failed me. After months and months of staying in the hospital my mom got fed up and decided to take me home, I distinctly remember her saying" if you have to die, you should at least die at home with loved ones."