page 34

"Let's go back and finish this!" I exclaimed, we were already miles away deep into the forest now, sitting on a tree stump.

"What no! Let's run away and never look back" Tris cried.

"I do not wish to spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder. I said, I owe my mother that much. Then we can think about us.

"I will have to turn you into a vampire, so you can be with me for eternity, so we can be married and have kids, because humans cannot carry vampire offsprings, I do not know why, but we never had success at mating with humans. I will change you, if that is what you want of course" Tristan stated

"I am part vampire remember" I declared." I reached maturity at age ten, that is why my aunt moved away with me. She did not want anybody finding out. She got a fake birth certificate and forged my date of birth and everything else on it. She was a clever woman. I moved back here with Adam when I was eighteen, after my aunt died, so I could find out more about the vampire who turned me and kidnapped my mother, Adam was the only friend I had, so I told him everything. He was shockingly unnerved by it, and that's when I started hunting Vampires six years ago."

Tristan grumbled at the mention of my statement. "I promise not to hunt vampires again, I swear to you!" I exclaimed smothering him with my feelings of truth and honesty.

"I believe you love. Its the mention of his name that has me upset. Please forgive me, but when this is over I am going to kill him!" he shouted

"No need to, I already did"I exclaimed.

"You did?" he asked as he raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Yes, I ripped his heart out, literally, and it felt great."

"Wow, i'm shocked, You killed you're best friend on account of me?"he asked kissing my cheeks and rubbing my shoulders.

"Yes, no one hurts you and gets away with it."

He kissed me on the lips slowly and passionately and whispered on my lips, "I love you Maya Hayes don't you forget that.

"I love you too Tristan Bailey you remember that!"

He smiled and began kissing my neck and collar bone before he started ripping off my clothes, I stopped him and undressed myself. I needed my clothes. I slowly undressed him, and stopped mid way to admire his beauty. God he was beautiful, he brown eyes stared into mine and we began kissing, I then rolled over him and got on top, his eyes widened and I let out a soft moan as he entered me, I began moving and he squeezed my body in closer, by grabbing my butt and thighs. He then massaged my breasts and I moaned louder. I bit him on his neck and chest as I reached my point of ecstacy, then we both let out a loud groan together.

"We need to get dressed Tristan, it will be dawn soon, come, let's go finish what we started with your father, we must kill him."

"Okay let's go" he commented

We ran and ran with the dirt kicking underneath our shoes.

"Father! Father! come out now. We have matters to discuss" Tristan shouted, but the place was quiet, no one answered, no one  came out. It was an obvious trap.

Suddenly my mother jumped out from behind the shadows, grabbing my neck, choking me with a silver chain, she had caught me off guard. I fell to the ground. I brought her down with me. This was my mother, but she was more like a stranger. It was either her or me, and I knew I had to kill her. She was strong, but I could take her, I was strong too. I threw her over my shoulder then she went crashing onto the floor.

I removed the chain from around my neck, went on top of her and placed my hands around her neck

"Maya, its me mama" she stated as I tightened my hands on her throat,  I caught a glimpse of her hands stretching for the silver chain on the ground. I replied

"You are not my mother, my mother died years ago," I told her as I ripped off her head.