chapter 2

When I awakened, I opened my eyes to darkness, and Tristan was right there beside me, this was so embarrassing, I had to be saved from a vampire by a vampire, so humiliating. This definitely topped my top ten list as one of the most degrading things that has ever happened to me. 

"How long was I out?" I asked, he replied "whole day, you slept for the entire day. Please forgive me, I left you in the sunlight to see if you would have burnt but i see you are unharmed, so the blotches on your skin are sun burn, " he said sheepishly. 

"You did what?" I asked angrily, that  my fangs popped almost immediately and my lips curled up at the side of my mouth. 

"Fascinating" was all he whispered 

"Did you have fun with your little science project ?" i retorted. 

"Oh yes I did, " then his thoughts switched and he stated " So you are real? I thought the stories about you were a myth, the day walker. Wow, you're actually real. Hmm.. so then my dear tell me, what other secrets are you hiding?" he asked with curiosity. Never trust a bloodsucker, they are vile hateful beings.. 

" I don't have to tell you anything parasite, I owe you nothing! Now move aside and let me pass!" I shouted.  

"I just saved your life, you... owe... me." 

"I don't owe you a damn thing, now move and let me pass, cause upset is not a good look on me!" I exclaimed 

" I know that you are tactful, but I am skilled as well, plus I am old, very old and I possess powers you can only dream of. Now sit the hell down and answer my questions, or will I have to rip your throat out?" his tone changed to anger. 

"You can try" I said as I poised to attack him. He rubbed his temples as though he was thinking of what to say to me, then he finally uttered, 

"Come on Nicole, this is silly, behave yourself, you are being childish." He was a cunning vampire, I'll say that, but I still wasn't telling him anything. He heaved a heavy sigh and said ' arguing is getting us nowhere, I did not want to do this Nicole, but you leave me no other choice." 

"Look into my eyes," he whispered. It was then a warm erotic feeling washed over me, making me feel weird and tingly inside, I had not really paid particular attention to what I was wearing but when I looked down, I noticed I had on a silk nightgown,red and black with lace bows, a Victoria Secret none the less, well at least he had taste, for a vampire. I tried to fight off this strange feeling that engulfed me, but the more i fought it, the more it overwhelmed me.  

"Come to me, my dear" the sweet gentle voice beckoned. "Do not be afraid, let your senses take over." 

"What are you doing to me?" I exclaimed 

"Shh... come to me" he whispered. I was clearly under the influence of the vampire's mind trick seeing that i was oozing nothing but pure sexual attraction towards him, which was odd because I hated vampires, literally. Feeling overpowered, I went over to him, he looked me in the eyes and said "give into me, and to all your senses. He then kissed me on the mouth and neck, I felt his cold lips crash against mine which automatically sent shivers through me. If I didn't hate all vampires, I would have surely enjoyed this, truth be told he was not a bad kisser, he was actually pretty good at it.

Tristan ran his hands along side my neck and made his way down to my breasts and gently caressed it. I let out a slight moan, Oh my gosh I thought to myself, eww, yuck here goes another vampire trying to rape me second time for the night, and I cannot believe I am actually enjoying it. 

"So who are you?" he whispered into my ear as I felt his breath upon my neck, sending shivers down my spine, my senses betrayed me and like a buffoon I uttered breathlessly "Maya, Maya Hayes"

"Uh, Maya, so that is your real name" 

"Yes"  

"Tell me Maya, what are you?" he asked 

"I am half vampire, half human. Many years ago a vampire name Linx infused his blood with my own making me what I am today" I answered 

"How was that possible" he asked truly curious 

"I have a rare blood type, the only one with it I guess and my blood reacted strangely with his, giving me all his strengths, I crave for blood just like you all do but I can sustain on food as well, and I can go out into the sunlight, but being in it for over lengthy periods weakens me severely, I do not com bust like you all but it affects me, and I need human blood to heal." I blurted out.

"Fascinating" he murmured, as he continued to kiss my neck and between my bosom. "You are truly one of a kind, a day walking half breed, gosh you are beautiful.I must have you." he whispered