page 32

It was strange because Adam was my friend, and I killed him, but I did not feel hurt, sad or remorseful, my vampire side was overpowering me.

"The master has no will to live, he wants to die now that you rejected him, he cannot bear the thought of you with another, he has lost his will to continue existing." Daniel said to me.

"Do not worry Daniel, I will get him back, I will save him."

"So you do love him?" he asked.

"I suppose I do, even though he betrayed me, I wanted to do the same to him, so we have both wronged each other." I said honestly." I hope I get the chance to tell him I love him, because I have never told him the words." I  expressed with regret in my voice.

"Here you will need these" Daniel said as he threw some silver coins at me, "They may come in handy."

"Thank you Daniel" I said as I blurred out of the house.

I was at Linx's house now. I took out the guards, swiftly and quietly, then made my way inside. It was quiet, too quiet, and way too easy.

"My, my," I heard linx say as I looked up. "You love birds are predictable, I knew it would have been a matter of time before you came to his rescue he said dragging a battered Tristan down the stairs. "Let him go at once" I shouted," if you harm him again Linx, I swear it will be the last thing you ever do! I exclaimed vigorously."

"Linx" he pondered upon that name for a while, then whispered "it's been a while since anyone has called me that."  as he clawed deeper into Tristan's chest. I heard him let out a soft moan. I was furious now.

"Just come to me daywalker and I will let your Tristan go." I swear to you, you have my word as king.

"No! My, don't do it, he will kill the both of us, it's a trap." Tristan shouted. Slice, Linx clawed into him again. "I will kill you linx, I swear to you, first you take my mother, now you want to kill the love of my life. I will destroy you!" I screamed.

Tristan's p.o.v.

I did not want to go on, for a world without my Maya was like an ocean without sand, I loved her, but she never loved me back. My father came barging in, but I could not focus on him, I was thinking of ways to kill that human Adam, for taking my love away from me. Father came asking stupid questions but I did not know the answer and I chose not to respond. I wanted to die anyway, seeing that Maya did not love me or want me. I was pretty pathetic for a vampire.

I signaled to Danny to hide, because I did not want his death on my conscience. So many humans came in here on a nightly basis, my father would not be able to tell if the scent was recent or a while ago. He then took me away in silver chains. Aaah, it scorched my skin.

Father placed me in a room where he tortured me, digging into my flesh with silver knives, peeling off my skin with a silver oxide whipping my flesh with silver chains, beating me with silver batons, but I did not break, I refused to answer,even if I knew where she was, I would never tell my father, because he knew of my gift for sniffing out other people scents and seeing that Maya was bound to me, I could find her easily, but I wasn't going to. I loved her. I would rather die a thousand deaths than betray her again.