page 28

I felt used stupid. Used and betrayed. I hated him once again.

Tristan's p.o.v.

"I had to get Maya back, I have to save her, so I reached for my phone and dialled the number of my only friend... Daniel.

I barked some orders into the phone and told him what happened, because he knew how much Maya had meant to me.

"Okay" he responded, I will have them there by afternoon tomorrow. "Thank you my friend" I replied as I slammed my phone shut.

I could always count on Daniel to help me out no matter what. I remembered when I first made him my servant, how he helped me overcome my despair at the death of my mother. I was engulfed with rage, and even though he was afraid, and forced to work for me, he helped me none the less. I always admired him for that, for I could never be that way.

WAIT!

What did my father say? 

Maya looked like his Gloria, my Maya was Gloria's daughter.

My stepmother was also Maya's mother.

Shit,I was in love with my step sister, but it did not matter, for she was my soul mate, my everything.

Even if Maya never wanted to speak to me again, and wanted nothing to do with me I had to save her, even if I died trying, at least I wolud die knowing I did the best I could. So as I slept in the bed we shared a night ago I hatched a plan and hugged the pillow.

I awoke in the evening, and Daniel was there, just like he said he would. I remembered him standing there in that same spot in the kitchen when I confided in him and expressed my feelings for Maya. I had begged him to speak to her on my behalf so that maybe she will soften up to me. I owed him a lot, and he never asked for anything in return. I think after this, I would set him free, he would no longer be my servant.

"Did you bring what I asked?" I asked him eagerly.

"Yes sire, I did" he replied.

"Thank you Daniel, just one more thing," I stated "Yes sire " he replied. "After this, you are free to go, I relieve you of all your services." I declared.

"No sire, my place is at your side, plus I have no family or friends, I will serve you till I die." he commented. I nodded and said "Thank you Danny you are a good friend."

"It is not safe here, go home." I told him as I darted out of the house and over to my father's mansion.

My father's mansion was heavily guarded by his lackeys. I laid the duffel bag Daniel had given me unto the ground, put on my gloves and took out my weapons, all of which were silver, a silver bladed knife and sword, silver daggers and chains.

As I made my way over the mansion's walls the guards attacked me, but I decapitated them, cutting off their heads and limbs, drinking from it devouring anything in my path because i was thirsty and full of vengeance all he while leaving a bloody trail behind.