page 6

As Vlad and I was making our way to the parking lot, I felt a slash across my back, and the scent of blood. Shit, he caught me off guard how could I not hear him pull out his nails.Vampires fight with their fangs and finger nails.Then I heard slashing again and again,as he tore into my back with his long fingernails and I could hear the ripping of my skin and the slicing of my flesh as i fell to the ground. "You stupid bitch, made me look inferior tonight, oh, I'm so going to go mess you up." He then continued to cut me further on my face, thighs and arms." You silly girl, you do not know who I am, I am a vampire and I will kill you bitch." At this time I was slipping in and out of consciousness because I was loosing a lot of blood."I'm going to go drink you down to the very last drop. Hmm,. you are sexy, I see why Tristan wants you, but I need to take a closer look." He then proceeded to rip off my clothes tearing at it like it was paper, he ripped off my dress and my bra and then ensued to fondle my breasts, I tried to scream for help but he punched me so hard in the face, I felt my jaw bone shatter.

"Shut up whore. I'm going to enjoy myself first, Shit, you have nice tits." Then his fangs came out and he bit me over my left breast. He made his way on top of me and ripped off my underwear and then kicked me hard between my legs, It's amazing that I did not pass out. Suddenly I heard the sweet quiet voice of Tristan asking "what the hell are you doing? I will have your head for this!"

"Am sorry sir, but she is just a stupid blood bag, human women are just here for our enjoyment. I guess i got a little carried away"

"This is not a little carried away Vlad, She is mine, she belongs to me, and you go and do this? You went against me and did this!"

The next thing I heard were screams and then everything faded to black. I was awakened by the painful stimuli of slaps across my already broken face and the sound of someone calling my name. When I opened my eyes, I saw Tristan over me saying "Nicole, its going to be okay, you've lost a lot of blood, I'm going to take you to the hospital.

"No, no hospitals, I strained weakly as I forced my self to speak. "Blood, I need to drink blood"

"What, What are you talking about, only vampires drink blood and you are certainly not a vampire." he exclaimed

"Blood, now!" he then shot me a puzzled look and darted off quickly and returned with a human, "here look drink from her, shit, I hope this works"

The woman was obviously frightened, as she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Tristan silenced her by using vampire magic of hypnosis. He lowered her down to my level and gently raised me up and watched in awe as my fangs popped out and I sunk my teeth into the lady's neck. I did not drain her, just had my fill just enough to help me heal.

"Well I thought I had seen it all, but this one is a first for me" Tristan said with shock being the clear reaction on his face. "Now what is your name miss?" he asked the young woman.

"Nadine."

"Nadine, you will not remember tonight, you will not remember what happened, you will go home and rest. Is that understood?"

"Yes." she replied in a zombie like tone, then she turned and made her way to her car.