page 4

Aaah I hate flashbacks they always make me sour. sighs. I tried to remove those memories from my mind and think about something else, like where was the next spot I could go catch my prey? and frankly my little "damsel in distress" act was starting to bore me. It would be daylight soon and i had to get ready for my busy night life, so i dove into bed and got a few hours rest. When I couldn't sleep anymore I got up and got something to eat, I went outside and felt the sun rays on my skin, it was always a nice refreshing feeling to do my thinking out in the open with fresh air and sunlight, something I'm sure all vampires envied.

It was going to be dark in a little while so i got my self ready by picking out another sexy all too revealing outfit, this time it was a black and lacy dress with black strappy shoes, Thank God I had grace and poise. As i entered Club Chocolate i felt a pair of eyes on me and I heard him whisper from across the room, "Vlad she is stunning, I have to have her," God I hate vampires, they are such stuck up, self absorbed, greedy selfish creatures with only sex and blood and death on their mind. As I made my way across the room, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and when I looked up I saw a medium built slightly muscular man with blond hair and blue eyes looking at me, "hello, my name is Vlad, "the stranger beckoned "can you please come with me, there is somebody I would like you to meet" I refused of course, which irritated him, apparently vampires are not accustomed to rejection, in a swift scoop, he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder like an old rag doll. "Let go of me at once" I demanded, I could have ended him right then and there, but I decided to play along.

"Now Vlad, there was no need to be so rude to our guest " a quiet voice said, "please miss do have a seat, and I am sorry for my friend's uh.. rudeness. Vlad please do apologize to the lady at once" Vlad looked at me with contempt, he looked through me as if I was nothing "NOW!" said the voice in a highly authoritative tone " Sorry miss, my humblest apologies." Vlad said looking away from me. "Very well then, you may run along now" uttered the meek voice. When i did decide to look up, I saw a tall pale man with ruby red lips slightly muscular with brown hair and brown eyes,he was by far the most beautiful vampire I had ever seen, but a vampire will always be a vampire. " I have no idea who you are or what you want but i can assure you sir, I do not respond lightly to being taken against my will. " Oh I am so sorry about my friend miss... uh.."

"Nicole, Nicole Garret " I replied

"Aah Nicole such a pretty name, it suits you very well." he responded.

"Why thank you," I said as I blushed and looked away.