{1}

3rd POV

"I'm begging you! Have some mercy, please! My wife is pregnant!" The male has heard this same line plenty of times before. Rolling his eyes in annoyance at the man on the ground as he points his gun at him. "Wait! Please no-" He pulls the trigger.

BANG!

Y/n POV

All of us had heard a gun shot, assuming that Ten finished the easy part of the job. "Y/n, come on! Ten said he'll meet us in the car!" Nodding at Mark, I follow behind the rest of my team outside of the building.

As I was running out the door of the office building, a hand grips onto my arm, pulling me into their chest. A yelp escapes my lips as the boys turn around to look with wide eyes.

Before I could try to escape, a cold and sharp object is pressed against my neck.  "You idiots thought you could escape easily after killing our boss..well guess again."

Mark puts his arms out calmly. "H-hey now. Let her go she didn't do anything to you nor your boss."

"This girl...she's apart of your pathetic mafia group isn't she?" he harshly asks the boys as the man presses the knife further into my skin causing me to his in pain.

I could feel the knife pierce my skin as I felt a liquid run down my neck and under my shirt.

The boys stay silent. And for the first time in a long time, I could see the fear that plastered across their faces.

The man holding me chuckles "It seems I was right. How long have you boys been keeping such a big secret? Hm?." 

Renjun tries to come closer to me but stops as I yell from the knife being pushed further into my s/t skin. I watch as his face get painted with anger, assuming he saw the blood running down from under the knife. "Let her go. Our secrets and lives are none of your damn concern." The man who I still can't see the face of, chuckles again, his grip on my arm and body getting tighter.

Mark glances behind him towards the other Dreamies. "Guys, go wait in the car. Tell the others the 3 of us will be there a in a bit." The other boys all nod and run out to the van.

"Oh? So all of you brats of NCT did come to murder an innocent life. And also, what makes you think I'm gonna allow any of you to survive?" The man continues to slowly push the knife in the skin on my neck making me let out an ear piercing scream as it digs deeper, letting more blood spill. "Mark. Renjun. Go and make sure everyone got back safe. Don't worry about me. Just go." I order them through tears.

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

The three of us widen our eyes. I feel the grip around my body loosen and the knife drop to the floor. I fall to the ground on my knees, holding both of my hands to my neck to stop the bleeding. "Hey hey hey. Calm down, it's alright now. We'll get you back so Doyoung can help." Ten puts the gun back into his pocket before getting me on his back. "Mark. Renjun. You both go ahead and tell the boys we're all fine." Ten commands. Wow. Taeyong's leadership must be rubbing off on Ten.

One month later

YangYang POV

"Y/n, come on wake up, Kun made breakfast this morning." The young girl's eyes shot open as a smile creeps onto her squished face. "If you're lying, I will literally kill you, YangYang."

I laugh at her response, "Trust me, I'm not trying to die, just come down to see for yourself." I stand up and help her out of bed. The scar on her neck is still clearly visible.

Shouldn't that be somewhat healed already?! It's been a month and it still looks the same as it did before.

Ten POV

I watch as Y/n and YangYang come down the stairs. Kun notices them walk into the kitchen, "So YangYang finally got you awake, huh?" She just smiles with a nod and sits next to me where Kun placed her plate.

As she's eating I look at her, specifically her neck, looking at the dark scar with sad eyes. "Oh right, Y/n, I almost forgot but Taeyong said for you to meet him in the infirmary for your check-up." "Oh okay! I haven't seen him in a couple days anyways, since he's been so busy planning what we do next."

Y/n finishes her breakfast and heads down to the basement where the infirmary is located.

"You're worried about her too?" I look at Kun and sigh. "Well yeah of course! It's been a month which means the scar shouldn't be as dark as it is." Kun gives me a reassuring smile, "We know. All of us are worried. We've been discussing that it's possible the guy cut through way more skin than we think-" I cut him off, "That doesn't explain why it keeps bleeding randomly and how it causes her so much pain. I hate seeing her smile even though we all know she's in a lot of pain!" He puts a hand on my shoulder. "We all do, Ten. We all do..."

-

Hey everyone! I've decided to edit each chapter which means the story is most likely going to change at least a little.

The main reason for this is because it's been at least a year or two and my writing as improved a lot (in my opinion at least) and it gives me something to do as well as helps me relieve stress from school n shit.

I hope the new updated version is good! :D