Chapter 17

Short chapter bc it's late and I'm tired from working on my graduation speech...I'll let y'all guess whatever grade you think I'm in, all you want.

But again- sorry for short chapter, I've been busy and crap.

~

Y/n POV
We silently make it into Jaemin and Jisung's room. Jisung is peacefully sleeping like a baby on his bed.

“So the reason I brought you in here was because he kept making weird noises in his sleep. He was saying stuff like ‘Please don't leave us here’ and other things like ‘I wish she was still here with us.’ It was kinda freaking me out.” Han whispers.

Han said that Jisung was saying stuff in his sleep, and Jisung said ‘she', does he mean me? Was he dreaming about me dying or something?

My heart starts racing at the thought. “I'll try to comfort him. You just try to get your rest for now. You look sleepy.” I whisper back.

I crawl onto Jisung's bed and cuddle up next to him for a bit and stroke his bright blue hair.

It's kind of funny how both Jisungs have blue hair except Han's hair is a darker shade of blue.

He groans and cuddles closer to me, “P-please don't leave us…” He says in his sleep.

I whisper, “Don't worry…I'm not going anywhere…”

After about 20 minutes later, Han and Jisung are both fast asleep, so I slowly slip off of Jisung's bed and quietly but quickly make my way back to my room.

Once I'm in my room and shut the door, I turn around and see an awake Jaemin.

Well crap…

“You weren't in bed when I woke up and I got worried that something had happened.” Jaemin says in a low pouty voice.

I crawl back onto my bed and curl up under the blankets. “Awe I'm sorry Jaemin. I had to comfort Jisung for a bit to give Han a chance to sleep.” I say while motioning for him to lay back down.

“So stop worrying and come lay down. I'm cold and need cuddles from you since Haechannie is asleep in his room.” Jaemin lays down and curls up under the blankets.

We both fall asleep cuddling in each other's arms.

Jaemin POV
The next morning
“Wake up love birds! We've got a busy day today and Taeyong wants everyone downstairs in 10 minutes for an emergency.” I hear Johnny hyung say while yanjing the blankets off of me and Y/n.

I groan and rub my eyes. I sit up and look down at Y/n. She's still sleeping and doesn't look like she'll wake up anytime soon either.

“Jaemin, go to your room and get ready since Han and Jisung are already downstairs. I'll carry her to the living room.” He pauses for a second.

“And there's no point in changing her when she wears pajamas as her normal clothes anyways.” Johnny says as he leans down and carefully picks up the sleeping girl.

“Thanks hyung!” I yell to him as I run out of Y/n's room and into my own, shutting the door and changing into normal clothes.

When I get to the living room, everyone is sitting in chairs and on sofas waiting for me to come. “Sorry hyungs, I'll try to not be late again to a meeting.” I say, bowing.

I notice Y/n with her head on Johnny’s chest and cuddled up against him as she sleeps. I see the cut on her neck still clearly visible.

I hope that stupid thing disappears soon so that she can go on jobs and stuff again. It gives her to much pain and it hurts me to see her going through pain like that.

“Jaemin why don't you take a seat next to Jeno and Renjun.” Taeyong says, gesturing for me to sit between Jeno and Renjun.

Well this is gonna be a long meeting from the looks of it.

That's the last thing I think about before dozing off into my dreams.