Chapter 25

Y/n POV
All of us went to our homerooms but sadly none of the boys were in my homeroom.

From what I remember Jeongin, Jisung, Chenle, and Seungmin were in a homeroom together.

Jaemin, Felix, Han, and Haechan were in a homeroom together.

Then lastly Hyunjin, Jeno, Renjun, and Mark were in a homeroom together.

Ugh. Why did I have to be put in a homeroom alone?

I knock on the classroom door. A middle aged woman answers.

She must be the teacher, Mrs. Lim.

"Ah you must be our new student in this class, Yoon Y/n. I'm Mrs. Lim. Now come in, come in! We were just about to do attendance." She says in an enthusiastic voice and motions for me to walk into the class.

She tells me to stand in the front of the room and introduce myself.

I've never introduced myself to anyone before. Why do I do? How do I do it? Usually Taeyong or another member would introduce me to someone if needed.

I stay silent.

"Come on Y/n. Introduce yourself to the class."

Wow, what a pushy teacher. She must think I'm mute then- nah~ not after I snapped at the senior from earlier.

"H-Hi. I'm Y-Y/n. I'm from S-Seoul and I speak mul-multiple languages…" I say while getting quieter with each word.

"Welcome to our school~ why don't you go and have a seat by the window next to Harvey. Harvey please raise your hand." Mrs. Lim says.

A blonde haired english male raised his hand.

I shyly make my way to my seat.

I hear kids whisper to each other.

"Why does she get to sit next to HRVY?"

"Shhh, she's the girl who snapped back and called Youngsoo ugly this morning."

"Youngsoo? That popular senior?"

So he was a senior. And I was only telling the truth, he is ugly.

After School
Everybody has already left the classroom of my last class until that blonde boy walks into the class.

"Hey." He says in English.

He must not know much Korean if he's speaking in English.

I look up at him then back down to continue packing my things.

I hear his footsteps walking to me. They stop in front of me.

"Are you mute or something. I mean there's nothing wrong with that but-"

I cut him and look up. "I'm not trying to be rude but, What do you want?" I snap back.

His eyes widen, "So the new girl does have a voice after all. Anyways, I was just wondering why out of all of the 13 new kids, you're the only one who never spoke today."

I roll my eyes, "Firstly, I was told to not really talk to anybody except those I came with. And secondly, I don't like making new friends or socializing unless absolutely necessary."

I fling my bag over my shoulder and head towards the door. I'm stopped when he blocks my way.

"Now what do you want? I have to get home. There's literally 12 people waiting for me to get to the car. And I don't plan on being friends with you when there's a high chance of me only be in here for at least a month or 2.”

~

Chapter 26 coming after this UwU.

I'm sU proud of myself getting 3 or 4 chapters written in a day