Chapter 26

Y/n POV
His eyes widen at my response, “Feisty now, are you. None of your friends are in any of your classes while I’m in all of them. We don’t have to be the bestest friends but can we at least be friends?"

I take a deep sigh, "Will you stop bothering me about being my friend if I say yes?"

He shows me a childish smile and nods.

"Then, ok, fine, I'll be your friend." I say while rolling my eyes.

He jumps up and down like a child and pulls me into a tight hug.

"You can let go now, dude."

"Ah sorry." He says and let's go and scratches the back of his neck.

"I guess I've just never had a real friend before." He says shyly.

"But you seem so popular. Mainly because you're an Englishman plus your British accent since your from the U.K." I state while checking the time on my phone.

Ah crap! It's almost 4! Doyoung still has to do more to my scar!

"Ah crap! Sorry Hrvy but I gotta go. I have uh family things to get home to." I say in a hurry.

"Oh do you need a ride home?" He says.

"I uh- they might still be out there!" I yell back to him and run out of the classroom, Hrvy following behind.

Once I get outside to the school parking lot I don't see our van anywhere but only a couple teacher cars and Hrvy's car.

Crap…

"So I guess you do need a ride home." He says while walking to his car.

He motions for me to flow behind him.

I can't let him know where HQ is, even if we do have our house mixed it. That's why we don't have an address and live basically in the middle of nowhere.

But I have no other way to get home and the walk will take me hours….Ah, I guess I have no other choice.

"Hrvy! Wait up!" He turns, looks at me and smiles.

I make it to the car on hop into the front seat.

Wow~ it's so nice in here, comfortable too!

"Nice, right?" He says smiling at me.

"Yeah! I mean I've seen nice cars and vans but that's because we rarely use them since we never really go out anywhere."

"You know…you're the first girl to be in my car, well person in general that's not family to be in it." Hrvy says shyly while starting the car.

He looks back and backs out of the parking lot.

"So what is your address so I can put it into my GPS." He asks while driving up to where we pull into the main road.

"Can I just give you directions instead like the old days?" I nervously chuckle.

"Uhh sure I guess. So left or right, first."

"Right."

1 hour 3 minutes later
We arrive at my house and pull up to the gate in the front.

He pulls up close enough for me to put press the doorbell button.

"Why didn't you put in the pin? This is your house, right?" He asks, lifting an eyebrow.

"Of course it is! I was just never told the pin…" I trail off in embarrassment.

A voice is heard in the speaker, making me whip my head back around.

"Hello? Who is this? I don't recognize the car."

Jaehyun. And just to add to his extraness, he speaks in English.

"Jaehyun, open up. It's me, Y/n. You would know it was me if you would turn on the main camera instead of the gate top camera." I say in an irritated voice.

"Huh- oH Y/n! Wait a sec, I thought you came home in the van when Doyoung came to pick you all up?"

"I was uhm held up and had a friend drive me home." I respond.

"LUCASSS! I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO STRANGLE YOU! AND IF IT'S NOT TODAY THEN SOON!"

I hear one of the members yell.

Probably Renjun or Mark yelling at Lucas.

"WOULD YOU GUYS SHUT UP! JAEHYUN HAS SOMEONE AT THE GATE! IF NEITHER OF YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTHS I'M GONNA TIE YOU UP AND TAPE THEM SHUT!"

Welp…I know that was most likely Doyoung. It sounds like something he would say to them. So it must be Renjun ready to kill Lucas.

"YOUR SHORT LEGS WON'T BE ABLE TO CATCH UP TO ME! HAHAHAHA!"

Yup! Definitely Lucas and Renjun.

"Excuse me for a second Y/n. I'll open the gate in a second."

I see Jaehyun's figure get up and leave the camera frame.

Uh oh~ he went to the door~

"WOULD ALL 3 OF YOU BE QUIET AND STOP TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER FOR JUST 10 MINUTES, PLEASE!"

I let out a chuckle.

Hrvy's voice makes me turn to face him.

"Is-is it always like this at your house?" He asks.

"Mhm! Someone is always trying to murder someone else. Plus the screaming and yelling." I say smiling.

"Ok I'm back. Just park the car in the side garage, NOT the back, Yoon Y/n." Jaehyun says while giving me a look.

The gates open and Hrvy drives up to the front garage. Our only normal garage.

I get out of the car and bid him goodbye. I watch him drive back out of our property and drive away. The gates closing behind him.

"Poor boy. Must be terrified of the people or what he thinks are my brothers, I live with."

I turn around, unlock the door, and walk into the house, closing and locking it behind me.

When I turn around I freeze.

"Lucas, what the hell are you doing on the floor?" I snap.

There's nerf guns, toy swords, tables and chairs everywhere, all thrown on the floor.

"Whys the house a mess. It seemed fine just a few minutes ago."

"Shhh. I'm dead. Grab my gun, hide, and defend yourself. Nobody can be trusted. Not even Kun or Jungwoo."

Lucas closes his eyes again.

~

The ending of this chapter and the next couple of chapters were inspired by a meme a saw abt WayV's dorm if Chenle and Renjun were there too.

The rest is all from my imagination.

Wattpad isn't letting me put pictures into the chapters anymore so I wasn't able to get a pic of Hrvy's car (T_T)