Chapter 22

Y/n POV
I explain everything in detail to the boys and they sit there in silence so they could hear everything that I was saying. Kun is the first to speak.

“So from what Felix was telling you and from what you just told us, this whole war is based on us against Seungri?” He says, lifting an eyebrow. I simply nod in response.

“Well we can’t have Y/n fight yet, still. Her neck is still severely injured. Doyoung, have you found anything to help her neck?”

“Sadly no, I haven’t, hyung.” Doyoung responds in a serious tone.

“Taeyong hyung, maybe during the first battle with whoever Seungri sends out, we can have Y/n and the Dreamies stay home. Donghyuck and Mark will go into the battle with 127. While the Dreamies keep an eye on her but mostly Han, she can look over DREAM’s files and if she has enough time, she can check WayV’s files as well.” Kun says to Taeyong.

Now I understand why Kun is WayV’s leader and Taeyong is the overall leader plus Jaehyun and Johnny being the underbosses.

Taeyong nods at Kun, “Everyone, for the rest of the day we all have to train harder than before. We don’t know who we’ll be up against during the battles and the war overall. Doyoung, can you take Y/n to the infirmary and try vaccines and medicines on her neck and for her. Dreamies, I want you 7 to train because once the files are done, you’re going into this war.” Taeyong demands.

Everybody nods in agreement. Doyoung takes me downstairs first so that the other members don’t crowd me going into the basement. Once we get to the basement, everybody else starts to make their way down there.

We pass the cell that Han is in.

He looks helpless and lost. If the rest of Stray Kids aren’t brainwashed anymore, then there has to be a way to fix Han too.

I glance at him for a couple seconds until we make eye contact. His eyes are asking me for help, for me to let him free. But, I can’t do that, not when he knows so much and is brainwashed.

I really do wish the guys can find a way to get rid of the brainwash. Maybe Stray Kids know since they got rid of it.

Once Doyoung and I make to the infirmary, he opens the door for me. I walk inside and sit on the closest bed.

“We only have so many things left that we could try on your scar. But all of them are safe or healthy for you. There is only one that could possibly kill you...So I have to make sure I don’t use it.” Doyoung says while going through the cabinets.

All I do is nod and hum in response. It stays silent, the only noise is the cabinets being opened then closing.

“Doyoung...I need to get to the place Felix sent me. He said I could bring as many members and whichever members I wanted to prove it’s not a trap…” I say with my head hanging down.

He walks over to me and gently pulls my head back up.

“You’ll have to talk to Taeyong hyung about it. Or you could even talk to Johnny, Jaehyun, or Kun hyungs about it. If I was leader I would say yes, but since I’m not...you have to talk to them about it. I’m sure they won’t get mad over you bothering them while training. Just tell them I sent you.”

He says and gives me a quick wink. I let out a giggle. “A wink is something all members of NCT can do except for Jisung.” Doyoung joins me and giggles with me.

~

dOubLe uPdAtE iM sO pROuD Of mYsELf.

Almost done with chapter 23 UwU