Chapter 28

Y/n POV
The 3 of us make a lil base camp which takes up the whole basement.

Since I was the smallest out of the 3 of us, I had to go upstairs and not only grab more snacks and water but I also had to look for the others who were also short-minus Renjun.

I poke my head out around the large sofa and into the hallway.

Clear. I thought.

I quickly and quietly make my way into the kitchen.

I run into our walk-in food pantry and quietly shut the door behind me. I take the backpack off and start stuffing different snacks into it.

As I'm zipping up the bag, the handle to the pantry rattles. I grab the bag and hide underneath the lowest shelf.

The door opens and I see Changbin rush in, shutting the door behind him.

I notice that he's panting and has a nerf pistol with a pouch full of ammo.

I pull out my phone and text him.

Y/n~: don't shoot me, Chenle, or Ten. We have ammo, guns, food, and drinks, well soon we will as long as you don't shoot us. Mainly me rn

His phone vibrates in his pocket so he pulls it out and looks at the message.

"Huh?" Is all he said as he looks around.

"Changbin." I whisper as I crawl out from under the self with the backpack on my back.

"Y-Y/n? Why should I trust you guys in this war?"

"...we have the entire basement as our base and we're getting all of the shorter people to be on our team."

"K I'm coming." He chimes.

Changbin and I safely make it back into the basement. Changbin also had a backpack and filled it while we were in the pantry.

"We're back." I say, setting the bags on the table.

We moved the main room into Changbin's room since he said it's better just in case.

Ten calls a meeting between the 4 of us.

We all go into the training area and sit in a circle in the ground.

"So…", Ten starts, "We need a plan to 'kill' more of the others to win this. Chenle, Y/n, us 3 have played this game before and us 3 are usually the first to die…

…which makes me surprised that Lucas was the first to die." We all giggle at that.

It was true though. The 3 of us are usually the first to die despite us being able to run fast and shoot/aim a nerf gun.

Ten, Chenle, and I normally team up during these wars anyways so we know a little bit of how to win.

Time Skip
We all decided to have Chenle and Changbin stay in the basement and look around for paperclips.

We use those as first-aid kits that heal 'wounded' players.

You can be healed as many times as possible but only if a teammate, or anyone, or even if you have some on you.

Ten and I run upstairs to me and the rest of the Dreamies floor.

We hide as we see Jisung and Jaemin talking to each other in the hallway while carrying nerf machine guns.

Where the hell did they find those at?! Or have they been hiding them in their room for the longest time.

"I doubt they'll try to kill you, so maybe you can persuade them to join us even though it'll be hard for them to fit through the gap." Whispers Ten to me.

I nod and hand him my gun before hesitantly walk in the middle of the hallway.

The two boys stop talking to look at me. The aim their guns at me until they notice I don't have one.

Jaemin asks, "How have you survived this long without a weapon and how come Lucas or Renjun haven't killed you off yet?"

I smirk and reply by saying, "Renjun killed Lucas a while ago. From what I know so far, only YangYang and Lucas are dead. Unless others were killed too."

"Ok Y/n, your up to something. Spill it." Jisung says, both putting down their weapons.

I run to them and beg.

"Please, please, please, help us when for once. So far there's only 4 of us." I plead.

"Who are the 4?" Asks Jisung.

"Ten, Chenle, Changbin, and I."

After a little more pleading, the two boys finally agreed to joining us.

Ten and I lead them to the basement. We saw Chan 'hiding' with the hangers and shot him with the nerf pistol.

Let's just say he died a dramatic death.

That's the worst spot to hide but ok.

Ten went into the basement first to tell the others. While I struggled to help the 2 taller guys through the hole.

We managed to get through and rushed into the training area just in case we were seen.

~

Sorry if you don't want Jisung and Jaemin to be the 2 to join your team.

They were the first 2 out of SKz and NCT to pop into my head.