Chapter 8

This chapter is basically a special. Aka a Jisung X Reader....

Enjoy! ❤

~

Jisung POV

Oh...she only groaned because of the sudden touch on her lips. Then my watch dings telling me that one of my hyungs are messaging everyone using our watches that Doyoung hyung designed for jobs.

I look at the watch and see that it was Johnny messaging everyone on the mission. But as I read the message, I notice what he’s really trying to say.

Johnny: Almost all of 127 is badly injured. U is still in the building. Hyuck is bleeding out and we don’t have any bandages. Doyoung is too injured to assist Haechan. WayV is in the building with U. And we lost contact of the rest of the dreamies including Mark.

As I finished reading the last sentence, I could feel tears falling down my cheeks. “Jisung? Are you okay? Why are you crying and where is everybody else?”

I look up and look at Y/n. “Y-You’re awake?” She gives me her innocent smile. I don’t hesitate and quickly pull her into a tight embrace, still making sure not to hurt her neck more than it already is.

“I thought you would never wake up and leave us.” I say while crying into her hospital type gown. “Don’t worry, oppa...I would never leave you all. My body can take a lot more than you all think…”

Y/n POV

I stay in his arms for what felt like forever, I don’t want this moment to end. He finally pulls away, now gently holding onto my hands.

Even though he’s smiling, I can see pain and sadness in his eyes. “Can you tell me why you were crying while looking at your watch? Did-Did something happen to the boys while on a job right now?”

My voice trails off while saying the last part. I hope nothing happened to them…

Jisung’s smile slowly fades as he nods and shows me the message from Johnny. I let out a gasp as I finish reading. His eyes start to tear up again before the tears start falling, not stopping. “Jisung…”

“I should’ve went with them for the extra help. Even though we all knew it was a dangerous job, Taeyong hyung still insisted that I stay to watch you...if only I went, maybe the Dreamies wouldn’t be out of contact, Haechan hyung wouldn’t be on the verge of death, and 127 wouldn’t be all injured either. And-And...WayV and U wouldn’t still be in the building...probably looking for the Dreamies-”

I cut him off by leaning towards his face quickly, deeply kissing him.

After about 2 minutes  of me kissing him, I slowly pull away. “Jisung, listen to me. It’s not your fault. How about we get dressed to go where the job is and see if we can get WayV, U, and the Dreamies out of the building. And get 127 to safety and save Haechannie. Okay?”

He nods and a small smile forms on his face, “Y/n...is it okay if I uh k-kiss you before we get ready and leave?” I smile and nod and his face immediately lights up. But as he leans in I stop him, “But keeps these kisses a secret, I don’t want the others getting jealous or you all to get super protective.”

Jisung gives me another nod and bright smile. I move my hand from over his mouth and allow him to kiss me.

He gives me a long peck on the lips and I smile into the kiss. We both pull away at the same time. He helps me out of the bed and infirmary and into the armory.