Chapter 27

Y/n POV
All of the sudden a sock flies into the room and Chenle yelling, "GRENADE!"

"What the hell…" I hesitate and grab Luca's nerf gun and run and hide in the kitchen.

"The other way in is barricaded with one of our couches from the basement. Why did I agree to living with everyone again?" I say before Chenle comes running into the kitchen.

"Y/n." He whisper yells. "Renjun has gone mad. It's war now and I don't have any allies. Wanna team up and create a team?"

I roll my eyes, "Fine. Anyways, how did this stupid war start?"

Before he can answer, yelling is heard.

"NO! I DON'T WANNA DIE NEXT TO LUCAS!"

"HEY!" Lucas says defending himself while still laying on the ground.

"TO BAD, YANGYANG! Plus, Renjun killed him not me. But I'm gonna kill you next to him."

Oh my god, what even goes on inside this house. At least they're in the room in front of the door. I might as well join the fun since last time I didn't and confused everyone.

Chenle pulls me behind the island in the kitchen to hide.

"HENDERY HYUNG, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?-" Yangyang yells before the sound of a nerf gun be in shot is heard.

"Who's next?! Ten hyung?!" Hendery says before running towards the family room in the back of the house.

"Ok so this all started when Lucas messed up Renjun's stuff. Then Doyoung yelled at them then Jaehyun yelled for everyone to shut up. And yeah that's mainly how this started, especially when they started shooting everyone else."

I face palm. "Oh my god you all are so childish for being older than me."

Chenle just smiles at me.

"Let's head to the basement." Chenle chirps but quietly.

"But isn't it barricaded with couches, chairs, and tables?"

"Yeah but earlier I saw a small hole we both could fit through. And lucky us, the door is open to make everyone want to get down there."

I sigh, "You know that Changbin, Felix, Chan, Han, Ten, and Renjun all could also fit through, right." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I know…but we could get get them on our team. Hendery was looking for Ten hyung."

"....what about Renjun."

"No worries~ he'll be running around trying to kill the others, mainly Jaehyun and Doyoung since Lucas is already dead."

A small giggle comes out of my mouth, "True. Lucas will probably resurrect himself at some point."

We both smile and sneak to the basement door. Since the opening is on the side closest to the wall, it's easier for us to get through.

We make it through and quickly but quietly run down the stairs, giggling like little kids.

Chenle and I turn around the corner into the hallway where Stray Kids rooms are. We look down the hallway and see blonde/yellow hair peek out from a room and pull back into the room.

What the…

Chenle and I look at each other with confused faces then look back at the door.

We both slowly walk to the room.

Oh it's Minho's room. But who was the one to peek out.

I peek my head into the room to see a Ten, curled up into a ball.

Hahahaha he doesn't have a weapon.

"oH hi Ten! Where's your weapon?" I say as Chenle peeks into the room as well.

"W-well ya see, Hendery and I were on a team but then he took my weapon when I wasn't looking. He then started to chase me so I snuck down here to find a weapon. But there wasn't any luck." He says while standing up.

Chenle steps in, "If you join me and Y/n's team then we could help you find another weapon! We need a little bit bigger team anyways." He says enthusiastically.

What if we got all of the shorter people, except for Renjun because he'll try to kill us, to join our team!?

Ten agrees to join and I explain to them my idea.

We discuss a plan and set out to look for a couple weapons in the basement.

Chenle goes to look in the infirmary.

Ten goes through the rooms again plus the cells.

While I look through the training area and rooms.

Time Skip
Y/n POV
We all meet back up in Minho's room and show off what we found.

Chenle found a backpack, some spare socks, and a machine gun.

Obviously it's a nerf machine gun though, nerf and toy guns and swords, and socks are the only weapons allowed during these house/HQ wars.

Ten found tons of socks, some pistols, and a bunch of snacks.

"I found all of these snacks in the first cell. These will be good to carry around since it won't be so safe going into the kitchen."

I guess Han didn't eat all of the food I gave him a while ago when we had him locked up. Whatever. We'll just use it for this HQ War.

~

Yayy~ I finally finished this chapter.

I thought this was a good idea to include some fun moments with them before an actual battle with the enemies plus a Chenle x Y/n UwU