Chapter 13

Y/n POV

Everyone looks at us when we walk in. Donghyuck has one arm around my shoulders as the other is over his healing wound.

"Y/n? Donghyuck? Why are both of your lips swollen?" Kun asks in a serious tone.

I stutter, not knowing what to say. I glance at Jisung, remembering the kisses we shared just a couple days ago.

Jisung looks down, I can see the tears forming in his eyes. I look at the others and notice some look jealous while others looked pissed or even sad.

"I-I'm gonna go check NCT U's profiles now." I help Donghyuck to an empty seat on the couch, then head straight downstairs to do U's profiles.

Han POV

We all watched as she fastly walked to an elevator, pressed the button going down, and the doors closing.

"So~ why have you guys been keeping a girl in your mafia group a secret for so long?" I asked the 21 guys.

Who I found out was known as Yuta, spoke. "It's only been 2 years since NCT has been an active Mafia group, yet most of us have known each other our whole lives, basically.

Y/n has known us since she was a newborn-well most of us since not all of us are Korean or were born and raised in Korea. Anyways, she's improved since her toddler days with combat, fighting, being a doctor, and many other skills.

That's the main reason why she is in all of our units-including WayV. And… We decided to make a mafia group when both of her parents were murdered, both of them were also in mafia groups but never told Y/n for her safety.

Her father's last wish was for Y/n to make this world a better place with us. Her mother's was…her mother's last wish is a tough one to accomplish…"

Yuta trails off, "Why? What was her mother's last wish for her, if you don't mind telling me?" I say calmly, seeing the pain in his and the other members eyes.

I can feel the aura get heavy…

Yuta takes a deep breath before continuing.

"Her mother's last wish was for her to marry and be happy with a great person…and she specifically said 'My last wish is for Y/n to marry someone who will always be there for her no matter what, and that mean any of the boys in NCT…'

After that she died from loss of blood the following night, just about an hour after we left…ever since then we've tried to take jobs that will do some good in this cruel world."

My mouth hangs open, tears threatening to flow out, and leaving me speechless not knowing what to say about her past and backstory.

"I-I don't even know what to say. I didn't know what you guys and her went through. I-I only Stray Kids knew then we-well my members would've never believed Seungri and join him, basically becoming his slaves. He did the same to other mafias too.

I was just lucky enough to not fall for his stupid tricks…I swear on my life that I'll help NCT in this war!"

Renjun looks at me a bit confused, "War? What do you mean 'Help NCT in this War'?"

"I know who killed Y/n's parents…"

To be continued...

~

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I had a small writer's block while writing it😂

But at least I finally finished it💕

What else do you think Han knows?

Who do you think killed Y/n's parents?