Chapter 10

Y/n POV

“Woah Y/n! Calm down. And no, nobody has come out of the building. And we’ve lost contact with U and WayV-” I cut Johnny off. “What about Donghyuck!? Where is he?! Is the first aid things in the car?!”

He grabs my shoulders and forces me to look into his eyes. “Donghyuck is in the car. And yes, all the advanced first aid things are in the car, sitting next to him.” I quickly run to the side of the car and open the back door.

I immediately see Haechan breathing hard while laying down. I crawl to his side, closing the car door behind me.

"H-Haechan, don't worry. I'm not going to let you die." I say while caressing his cheek for reassurance. "Y/n, wha-what are you d-doing here. You need more re-rest."

"Shhh~ it's okay. Just hang in there and keep breathing at a steady pace so I know you're still with me.."

He nods his head a little bit. I reach over him, making sure not to touch him just in case, and grab the first aid kit.

Time Skip

20 minutes later after healing Hyuck's wound.

Jisung POV

Me and Johnny were healing 127's wounds as best as we could as Y/n was in the van healing Haechan.

Just as I was finishing up the last member, which was Taeil, she comes out of the van. I notice blood on her skin and outfit. She has a sad look on her face but she's trying to hide it with a sad smile.

"Is hyung gonna live-is he still alive?"

She stays silent and walks towards Johnny and I. She then pulls me into a tight embrace. I could hear her quiet sobs.

"H-he…he's gonna live. We got here just in time…" A smile forms on our faces but Johnny's quickly changes back to a serious expression.

"The both of you need to get into the building, find the others, and get you all out alive. Understood?"

Me and Y/n look at him and nod. He turns on our trackers and gives us the weapons needed. "C'mon Jisung! Lets go!"

Y/n starts walking to the back door of the building. "Thank you Johnny hyung, for warning us about the emergency."

He gives me a nod then signals me off with Y/n.

Y/n POV

We both have our night vision, walking as silently as we could through the dark building.

As we reached the stairs going to the 9th floor, yelling could be heard from the floor above. It's a faint voice but the the words being said are as clear as glass.

"TELL ME WHERE YOUR HQ IS OR ELSE HE DIES!"

"Why would we tell you where our base is?!"

"Heh. Because if we find it ourselves and we find the girl with it, she'll become our personal slave and we'll kill every single last member of NCT."

No! I won't let them kill everyone!

"Now, Kun. I suggest you tell us or else your little friends Chenle and Renjun die!"

NO! THAT'S IT!

I blast up the stairs and listen for the voices. Through the ear pieces, I can hear Johnny calling for me while Jisung is chasing after me for me to stop.

I find the room fast and bust through the door.

When I look around the room, I see WayV, U, and DREAM on their knees with their hands tied behind their backs. Then in front of them is a guy in an office suit with about 5-10 men behind him with guns.

"Well well well, if it isn't NCT's little girl~" He pauses and glances behind me. "Ah. And their little boy too~"

When he says this, I realize that Jisung is now behind me.

"Are the two itty bitty babies here to save the olders," He says in a baby voice while pouting.

Man I really hate this guy. He's going to dieno matter what