Chapter 21

Y/n POV

The ground shakes forcing both me and Han to the ground. The gravity is holding us to the ground not allowing us to get up. I try to crawl over to Han. Once I make it over to him, he looks at me, fear could be seen in his eyes and face.

“What’s going on?!” He asks, screaming over the sounds of buildings crumbling to the ground and the strong winds.

I pull myself as close to him as possible and force myself to cuddle up against him. I grab his hand and hold it tight. He looks at me and I give him a sweet and reassuring smile, telling him that everything's gonna be alright and to trust me.

He smile back and tightens his grip on my hand. “Duck your head and close your eyes!” I yell. He obeys my orders.

A bright light takes over the dark room.

The loud noises stop. The shaking stopped. All that could be heard was our breathing and other male voices. I open my eyes and look up to see my living room and all of the boys looking at us, some of them had tears in their eyes.

Doyoung was the closest to us and had a medium sized gadget in his hands.

“It worked..” I say and smile. Han hears me speak and lifts his head while opening his eyes and looking around.

“H-How did y-you destroy it…?” Han asks Doyoung.

“With this,” Doyoung replies, holding up the gadget. “I haven’t named it yet though. But it can do a lot of things and I don’t feel like explaining everything it can do right now.”

Lucas and Johnny come and grab Han by both of his arms. “Take him into the cellar for now until we know what to do with him.” Taeyong orders and they obey, bringing Han down into the basement where the cellar is.

Xiao Jun comes over to me and gently helps me up. “What happened when I was unconscious?” I ask.

“We all got our memories back from the past month or so. Doyoung had to rush to get the new gadget. As he was trying it, Mark found a bomb in the living room. Luckily it was destroyed before it could blow up.” Taeil explains.

Xiao Jun walks my now even more injured body over to the couch and lays me down. He lays down next to me for extra comfort

“If there was a bomb that Han could have planted then there’s a high chance that he also put a camera or a tracker somewhere in the house as well so that Seungri and/or Stray Kids or other brain washed groups could find us.” I state.

Lucas and Johnny come back from the basement and join into the conversation.

As everyone was still deciding what to do, except for me and Xiao Jun who were having our own little conversation, my phone started to ring in my pocket.

“Who would be calling you this early in the morning.” Xiao Jun asks.

We both look at my screen to see the caller ID.

It’s Felix.

I carefully stand up and walk into the Kitchen and answer the call.

Why would he be calling me? Felix was brainwashed by Seungri which means this call has a high chance of being bad…

Felix: Y/n? You-You answered?

Y/n: Felix, why did you call?

Felix: I-I don’t have time to explain. Where are you?

Y/n: Uhm, at my house a.k.a NCT HQ, why…?

Felix: Is Han hyung there?

Y/n: Y-yes.

Felix: Ok good, he’s safe. I need you to listen to me.

I don’t answer.

Felix: I’m going to send you an address. I need you to go to that address and pick me up. I don’t know if any of the others made it out and if they’re alive or dead.

My eyes widen.

Y/n: Wha-What? Tell me what’s going on and how I can trust you or not.

He takes a deep breath in before speaking.

Felix: Stray Kids along with a bunch of other mafia groups were brainwashed by BigBang’s ex-member Seungri. None of Stray Kids are his slaves anymore and we’re all back to normal. I don’t know about everybody else though.

Y/n: How can I trust you that you’re not lying to me or something?

I hear him take a deep breath in and out.

Felix: You can bring any members of NCT with you, and you can bring as many as you want. Unless you wanna come alone which is dangerous because of the war.

Y/n: Wait- War? What war?

Felix: There’s a war going on between mafia groups right now. Ever since Seungri found out that NCT has a female member hidden, which is you, he’s been brainwashing mafias that he could get ahold of just to make you his slave.

Y/n: Last time he kidnapped a female, didn’t he r-rape her or make her his toy or something?

Felix:...Yes, sadly. We don’t want that to happen to you so we need to find other mafias that aren’t brainwashed yet and make them allies so we can work together to end this war.

Y/n: O-One last question…

He hums in response.

Y/n: What-What is the name of this war…?

Felix: It’s called The War Of NCT

I stay silent before telling Felix I need to go. He said that I need to tell the boys everything that he just told me. I end the phone call and walk back into the living room where everybody is still hanging out.

~

Sjsjsj this chapter was supposed to be out yesterday but I didn't finish it. Chapter 22 WILL be out...soon, hopefully.

More will be explained in future chapters as I'm trying to make this have as many chapters as I possibly can.

❤💜💚