Chapter 3

Y/n POV

When I open my eyes, I feel a hand on my thigh and something heavy on my head. I try my best to look at the heavy something on my head and see Lucas’s sleeping face.

Awe~ he looks so peaceful and calm…for once. When I look t my thigh there is a hand just like I thought. My eyes follow the arm up to see who it belonged to. Jaemin.

I look around to see all the boys still sleeping either on the floor with a bunch of blankets and pillows around or on couches all cuddled up.

These boys are all such big babies. Wait a sec…wasn't I on the floor between Jaehyun and Taeyong? Huh. Weird.

As I try to get up without waking the others, I yelp in pain when moving too fast to get up. Taeil is the first to wake, “Y/n is everything ok?” I slowly nod my head trying not to move it to much.

Taeil quickly and quietly gets up and rushes to me. “I'm taking you to the infirmary.” “Taeil, it's fine. I'm fine. I just turned my head a bit to fast, that's all.”

The truth was, I knew I wasn't fine. Every doctor or professional we've gone to has tried their best to figure out what's wrong. But all have failed.

“No. You're not fine. I can see the pain in your eyes. So please stop lying to us when we try to help you.” He looks me in the eyes, worry spread across his face.

I give him a reassuring smile and nod. “Ok. Fine. Take me to the infirmary.” With that he picks me up and carries me bridal style down to the infirmary.

In the Infirmary

Time Skip

Doyoung finished the blood test and just came back with the results. “We found out that there is 100% something wrong with your wound but we still don't know for sure.” Doyoung looks at me with a sad face.

I hesitate to speak, “W-will I still be able to go with you guys on jobs and stuff?” He's hesitant to answer.

“As far as my knowledge on how your wound is healing…no…but to get the confirmed answer, you'll have to talk to Taeyong hyung.”

There's and awkward silence for a bit. He puts his clipboard on the closest table and walks over to the hospital bed I'm lying on. Even though we're not in a hospital.

Doyoung sits on the edge of the bed and sadly looks me in the eyes. He gently grabs one of my hands and starts to calmly rub his thumb on the back of it.

“I'm sorry Y/n. I truly am and I wish there was a ton more I could do for you. But sadly there isn't.” I sit up on the bed and crawl closer to him.

Once I reach him, I lay my head on his shoulder and say, “It's fine, honestly. You guys should stop worrying about me when I'm fine. Maybe the cut was a bit deeper than we think or something like that.”

He smiles and slowly nods his head. “Yeah……hopefully….”

We stay in this position until Jungwoo knocks on the door making us look at him. “Uh, Y/n...Doyoung, Taeyong just called a meeting…and he said it's urgent…”

Doyoung and I look at each other with surprised faces and hurriedly make our way to the meeting room aka our big living room.

Once we make it to the living room, we all make our ways to our assigned spots for almost every meeting.

Taeyong starts to speak once everyone is settled in their seats.

“As most of you already know, earlier Y/n had to go to the infirmary because of an incident this morning. This has been happening more and more often and we still don't know why her wound isn't healing…

…So I've decided that for now on, unless told otherwise, Y/n will help in the infirmary and will mostly continue going on jobs but will stay in the van with Jungwoo and YangYang. What she will be doing is going through and checking that our profiles are updated and safe while also going through other Mafia groups profiles…

…when she's in the infirmary, she will play the part of lead. She's had plenty of training before for being lead so this should be easy for her. On jobs..she will not only be doing the research for other mafias but also being the doctor/nurse for when we need it immediately…

…that's all I have to say for this meeting. Any questions or things that should be brought up?”

“Yes. When do you want me to start…with going over our profiles.”

“Good question, Y/n. After this is over, can you go and check our profiles and if anything needs to be changes or fixed, do it.”

I nod my head in understanding. “Ok~ anything else?”

“Oh wait! Lucas, Yuta, and Jeno. We have some newbies who need training. If they ever turn on us…kill them, immediately.” The 3 boys nod their heads.

“NOW, anything else before we end?” WinWin speaks, “YUTA HYUNG WON'T CLEAN UP HIS MESS IN OUR ROOM AND I'VE TOLD HIM TO CLEAN IT OVER A BILLION TIMES! IT'S BECAUSE HE WON'T STOP FLIRTING WITH MEEE!”

WinWin and Yuta argue like a couple for about a good 10 minutes until other members are dragged into the huge mess. This giant argument lasts an entire 2 hours.