Chapter 7

The next morning when I wake up, I see a peaceful sleeping Taeyong. The entire night my body couldn’t move except for turning because he still had a strong grip on my body.

I slip myself out of Taeyong’s grip, trying my best to not wake up. When I look at the bunk bed that's across the room, I notice that Jaehyun and Johnny aren’t in their beds. Hmm that’s weird. Usually I would wake up before them.

As I walk out of the room, YangYang comes hurrying out of my room. “YangYang? What’s wrong?” He sees me and his face lightens up immediately. “Y/n! I was worried about you! Nobody saw you and Taeyong after he chased you. Then when I came into your room to wake you up, you weren’t in there.”

I giggle at how caring and worried he was about me and Taeyong.

“Don’t worry, both of us are perfectly fine, worn out from running an entire day, but fine.”

He walks over to me and gives me a quick hug before pulling away. “Now c’mon. Doyoung hyung made breakfast this time.” My face brightens as I hear that Doyoung cooked for us. “Oh yeah YangYang, what time is it because Tae, Jay, and Johnny don’t have a clock in their room.”

“The time?” He looks at his watch. “Right now it’s currently 9:00am.” “Ok! Thanks!”

Dang I slept for 9 hours?! Eh, that’s nothing to my usual when I have a free day.

I follow YangYang down to the kitchen to eat. “Good morning Y/n! Did you sleep well?” Doyoung asks while still cooking breakfast.

“Mhm😊! Slept like a baby! So what are you making for breakfast?” I ask while me and YangYang sit down, me sitting between YangYang and Hendery.

All of the sudden I feel a sharp pain in my neck where the cut is. “AH! CRAP!” I put my hand on it but then feel a thick, water-like substance between my fingers.

When I look at my hand, it's covered in blood. Not a speck of my pale skin can be seen on my palm and almost entire back of hand.

Doyoung sees my hand and neck and quickly stops cooking to run over to me.

“Y/n! What happened!?” He says while holding my dizzy body from falling off of the chair.

“I-I don't know. I just suddenly felt a sharp pain in my neck and-”

The last thing I remember is hearing Doyoung, YangYang, and Hendery yelling out my name. Then the last thing I see is my vision looking up, quickly.

Doyoung POV

Her entire neck and back(and clothes) are covered in blood, along with her hand. “Hendery! Help me carry her to the infirmary!” He nods and follows my instructions.

Once we get her lying on the bed, I tell Hendery to grab my first aid kit.

“Hyung, I'm gonna go back upstairs to tell everyone that everything is fine and that your handling it.” I nod in response as he runs upstairs.

“Don't worry Y/n. Everything is going to be alright. I promise. I'm not going to let this kill you…”

Time Skip

2 weeks later

Jisung POV

It's been 2 weeks and she still hasn't woken up. We all are starting to get worried.

Doyoung has been ensuring us that she's fine and is well and alive. But I noticed that when he says it, I see a look of doubt on his face.

Right now I'm sitting on the bed just staring at her ‘lifeless’ body. “I wish it was me and not you…all of us wish it was us instead…”

I'm the only one home since I was assigned by Taeyong to stay with Y/n until her neck 100% heals. The other members are all on separate jobs.

I bring my hand up to her face and brush the hair covering her face to the side. Maybe I should do the files for her. She's been through a lot lately.

I notice myself looking at her lips more and more often the more I'm left to keep an eye on her. Jisung, stop looking at her lips! She's your dongseang and close friend since you were very young. Stop thinking about her lips!

But I didn't listen to my head and continued staring at her lips. OH I FORGOT TO PUT THE CHAPSTICK ON HER LIPS.

I remember my hyungs telling me to put chapstick on her lips every so often so that her lips don't get to chapped.

I run over to the drawers on the other side of the room and grab a chapstick. When I get back to Y/n, I take the cap off and rub it in my finger. I bring my hand up to her lips and rub the chapstick onto them.

When I finish and put the cap back on, she groans. “Y-Y/n? You okay?” I sit back on the bed but this time closer than I was before.

~

UwU! I'm loving these Y/n x Members moments.

How did you guys like the Jisung x Y/n moment? What do you think is gonna happen next?

Will Jisung kiss Y/n?

Or

Will a member or something stop him from kissing her?