Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

The Next Day

Y/n POV

Right now all of NCT is in the living room about to have a movie night. “YAH! JISUNG, GIMME THE REMOTE BACK CHU PUNK!” Chenle yelled as it was his turn to choose what movie.

I giggled at the two running around the living room. “You two are bickering like an old married couple.” I say as innocent as possible with attitude or annoyance. They both stop running at the same time and yell, “WE ARE NOT MARRIED!” Taeyong walks over and sits next to me, “Y/n’s right. You both bicker more than Hyuck and Mark do.” Some of us laugh at Taeyong’s sentence.

Jisung gives the remote back to Chenle and they both sit on the couch, Doyoung in between them. “Ok Chenle, so what movie are we watching tonight?” Yuta asks. “IT 2018 remake.” We all start complaining since we’ve watched this so many times. “Are we watching this again because you dresses up as Pennywise for Halloween that same year?” Johnny. Chenle gives a weird smirk then looks back at the TV with the smirk still on his face.

I mumble as quiet as I can, “Pennywise...more like Chennywise…” Then a smile formed on my face as I notice Taeyong and Jaehyun trying not to laugh as they heard me say ‘Chennywise’. “So what are y’all laughing about down here?” Me and Taeyong both look at the head in between us and we see Jaemin.

“Whatever do you mean, oppa?”  I say with a fake confused voice and facial expression. He sighs, “Y/n...you never call me or any of us oppa. Which means you’re keeping me out of whatever you 3 are silently laughing about.” Taeyong pats Jaemin on the head, “I’ll tell ya later, bud.”

At the corner of my eye I see Jaemin sit back up. I then feel two hands rubbing both of my shoulders. I look back and see Jaemin slightly smiling at me.

So I turn back around and lay my head on his lap and continue watching the movie. Gosh. Chenle knows I hate horror movie. But I didn't complain this time because he would've just said ‘You literally are in a Mafia group and see people die and hear gunshots every week. But you're scared of scary movies?’ 20 minutes later, I fall asleep.

Jaemin POV

I notice that Y/n fell asleep so pick her up and put her on the couch in between me and Lucas then I pick up the sleeping Chenle and place him in the spot Y/n was just in