Chapter 12

Y/n POV
As we reach the van, Johnny comes running to us.

"Who the hell is this! Donghyuck is close to death and 127 are all injured yet you both not only save the members, which I'm happy for, but also brought a squirrel looking guy with you?!"

Mark steps forward, trying to calm Johnny down.

"Hyung, it's fine. He helped us and at least all of us are alive…"

"For now at least…" Johnny mumbles. "Everyone get into the vehicle you came here in. Jisung and Y/n will take the blue squirrel in their car."

Well all follow his orders while some of U helps Johnny get 127 into their van.

Once we get inside the house, I immediately help Haechan as fast as I could, to the infirmary.

As I'm running through the hallways trying to get downstairs, he struggles with trying to speak, (as he got shot in his abdomen).

"Y-Y/n..your go-going to injure your neck if you d-don't slow down-" I cut him off.

"I don't care if I get more injured. What matters is that I keep you alive. I value you and the others more than myself, your guys' safety and health is more important than mine."

When we make it to the infirmary, I instantly lay him on one of the beds and lock the door so that none of the members could interrupt me.

. . .

An hour passes and Donghyuck is currently eating soup I brought down for him.

"Thank you, oppa…" I say with a little bit of tears forming in my eyes.

He stops eating and look at me with a confused look. "For what? I'm the one that should be thanking you. You saved me when I close to death, Y/n."

I give a faint smile, "I know… I just wanted to thank you for not dying… especially in front of me.."

I sit on the bed by his waist and hold his hand. "I'm glad your still alive."

We both slightly smile at each other. He scootches over a little away from while still holding my hand.

"Come lay down next to me." He says while patting the now empty stop next to him. Wait- under the covers with him!? "U-under the covers with y-you?"

Has changed gives me a bright smile and nods. I hesitantly climb in next to him as he starts to cuddle me by pulling me close.

"H-Haechan?" I say while squirming around, trying to get comfortable in his hold. "Hm~" He hums in response.

I turn my body facing him, looking into his eyes. "Aren't you st-still injured from the b-bullet?"

He calmly shakes his head, eyes locked with mine.

I can feel his warm breath on my lips… 

He glances at my lips and slowly starts to lean in. As a natural reflex, I follow his movements and lean in closer to his face. A/n: Don't ask why that's her natural reflex😂

We both close our eyes, the room silent with only our breathing being heard. I feel our lips collide. His lips are so soft…

After a second, our lips start to move in sync with each other as if this was a normal thing for Donghyuck and I to do.

Good thing I locked the door a while ago…

Donghyuck bit my bottom lip and snuck his tongue in my mouth, making the kiss a little more heated.

We break the kiss and look deeply into each other's eyes. "Haechannie, we should stop there for now and let the others know we're not dead."

He giggles and says "ok." I help him out of bed since the wound isn't completely healed yet and we take the elevator upstairs and go straight to the living room where we see everyone, including Han, sitting there chatting.

~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with a bunch of stuff and I'm trying to post as much as possible.

There's also been a bunch of changes I've made to my profile. Welp. Luv yous 💜❤💚